Re: All These New Song Releases Are Getting Annoying
A stepartist generally doesn't change his style very much through time.
In response to the song releases, I like a lot of them. I agree some are boring (The Moment, lololo 6 times whored to AAA a crappy offsync stepfile to a crappy song), for the most part they're decent in my opinion. I don't find them boring like everybody else does when referring to "vets", and I'm probably better than most people who've posted in this thread.
Originally posted by behanjc
In response to the song releases, I like a lot of them. I agree some are boring (The Moment, lololo 6 times whored to AAA a crappy offsync stepfile to a crappy song), for the most part they're decent in my opinion. I don't find them boring like everybody else does when referring to "vets", and I'm probably better than most people who've posted in this thread.













Comment