I don't mean to sound like a jerk....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Silver_Brian
    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2005
    • 5576

    #31
    Re: I don't mean to sound like a jerk....

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    even jumpstreams get old...
    Two Thouzand Combo.

    Originally posted by Moogle-master
    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #32
      Re: I don't mean to sound like a jerk....

      Originally posted by Silver_Brian
      Two Thouzand Combo.
      Wow you're so witty I didn't see that one coming

      Oh wait here comes a "lol World of Dreams" as well! Man you guys are hilarious today!


      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #33
        Re: I don't mean to sound like a jerk....

        Justice: I hate to play the card.... but I do feel that some of your feelings stem from not being as good as some others who may feel differently. skill is most certainly a factor in the equation that makes up your opinion, and perhaps if you were more skilled at the game or more experienced, you'd have a different opinion.
        RIP

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #34
          Re: I don't mean to sound like a jerk....

          Poor Tass has the job of defending the site from everyones' bad opinion.

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Spenner
            Forum User
            • Nov 2006
            • 2403

            #35
            Re: I don't mean to sound like a jerk....

            we havent eaten our veggies today.

            bluguerilla explained most of it, and tass is getting at the correct reason. We are not about to chane our ways, so another option shall have to suit; play itg pc I guess (if you really want limited songs :/)

            Comment

            • remedy1502
              remederpin
              • Feb 2007
              • 4885

              #36
              Re: I don't mean to sound like a jerk....

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              Justice: I hate to play the card.... but I do feel that some of your feelings stem from not being as good as some others who may feel differently. skill is most certainly a factor in the equation that makes up your opinion, and perhaps if you were more skilled at the game or more experienced, you'd have a different opinion.
              I know exactly what you mean. When I wasn't as good, I didn't have fun with some files, but now that I got much better, I'm enjoying playing songs like AoOM when before I absolutely hated it. Too many jumps before, but now its really fun. Same with FMO songs, they're much more fun to play, rather than having to mash them which is insanely boring.

              Comment

              Working...