I would think that common sense would dictate that the songs labeled "easiest","beginner" and "easy" would kind of answer this for you before you post. >_<
The answer is everything labeled "easiest", and Excite Bike... 'cause it has like 30 notes.
Try AAA short songs, so you'll have a high chance of AAAing it.
No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
My heart, filled with loving radiance
Is forever thinking of you.
These words that we play are a pleasant melody
All I want is to have you by my side,
so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.
For you AIM Anthem AAA's and such you guys need to seriously get some fresh air and stuff :P its nuts to be able to pull that off. Ok that and Im just jealous as hell :P. Im going to go try to AAA all the easy crap so I can have more than just free space ;P. Adios
When in danger or in doubt; run in circles scream and shout
Comment