How many people have passed all FFR songs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • plasmix
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3639

    #16
    I've beaten them all. It doesn't take massive skill or anything.

    Comment

    • thebox
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 163

      #17
      Yeah, i can beat all of them. as plasmix said it doesnt take much skill, but its still fun.

      Comment

      • g0ldenSun11
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 243

        #18
        What is OMW? Even though i probably know what it is, i just cant think of it.
        you've passed payon v2 and iceclimber on challenging then yanah?
        WTF?!?!?!?! Payon V2 Iceclimber on challenging?

        Comment

        • Lupin_the_3rd
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 2665

          #19
          one minute waltz

          Comment

          • TehWhack
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2003
            • 766

            #20
            I have passed every song on FFR.

            P.S. - Sinse when has Payon v2 been hard to pass?
            Oh hay I used to play ITG

            Comment

            • MannequinDepressive
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 31

              #21
              All but Rev. Etude and Chrono...I think I could beat Chrono now though..

              Edit: Just beat Chrono =P
              -_-...-_-
              ...-_-...

              Comment

              • 87x
                Retired Staff
                • Dec 2002
                • 4379

                #22
                all.. beat them all..


                RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                87x: more like.. professional goth.

                Comment

                • plasmix
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3639

                  #23
                  Great, now I keep thinking that 87x is goldensun.

                  Comment

                  • Lupin_the_3rd
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 2665

                    #24
                    omg, that was so weird...i thought that's been golden sun posting too until you said that...damn that golden sun character

                    Comment

                    • Musical_Master
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1788

                      #25
                      I like Golden Sun.........

                      Comment

                      • Moogy
                        嗚呼
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 10303

                        #26
                        I've beaten them all.
                        Plz visit my blog

                        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                        Comment

                        • Anticrombie0909
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4683

                          #27
                          Yea well you also could compete with Reach (and lose, but still compete with him) so...

                          Anyway, I thought you said you were really bad at FFR?

                          Comment

                          • Lupin_the_3rd
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 2665

                            #28
                            Anti, don't i recall hearing you tell me that you could only pass Mario and trip to the moon?

                            Comment

                            • Moogy
                              嗚呼
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 10303

                              #29
                              I suck horribly at FFR, yes. It doesn't mean I can't beat the songs, though. I just can't get good scores.
                              Plz visit my blog

                              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                              Comment

                              • Anticrombie0909
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4683

                                #30
                                Lupe, I also beat Computer Dreams the other day, didnt' I tell you? Working on Skellybones now...gettin' close!

                                Comment

                                Working...