Rank the difficulty of the Skill Tokens

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2026
    • 8340

    #31
    Re: Rank the difficulty of the Skill Tokens

    Most of these tokens take me just 1-3 tries depending, but a couple of these are taking many more attempts (ESC, Etude, Takecore). The others are actually really tame, comparatively (even Hellbeat, I did not find that one to be hard once I realized you could use speed mods, hello 2x).

    ESC is hard because of the dark red notes... for some reason those glut things up.

    Etude is hard mainly due to the jacks. Jacks don't seem to sit well in the FFR engine, and they kill combos too easily, so you have to be especially careful.

    Takecore is hard because it is a long song, so it takes much longer to get, especially if you'd have a hard time getting 9g on a song of lesser length.



    I mean really, getting x number of Averages/etc are actually skillbased, because you have to be able to consistently be offbeat, which can be hard in itself. I just feel like the skill tokens should be based on skill and not deficiencies in the engine (the jacks need upgrading in FFR, because what works at the arcade/on Stepmania/etc does not work in FFR for jacks. For some reason I have to really BS the fast jacks)
    Last edited by MrRubix; 07-9-2007, 10:10 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    Working...