Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #31
    Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

    Hey Chris, see you in Halo lmfao. Also, everyone lay off of the emo ****. He's gothic, not emo. Get it right, fags.

    Comment

    • x So Sick x1
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 142

      #32
      Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

      Originally posted by DaRkLoTuS666
      Im really pissed off right now because I am so sick and tired of trying to play songs with jack glitches, and I'm also tired of getting random misses and averages when I play a song with scroll rate changes.. To me it's f*cking bullsh*t and im just tired of it. Ive been playing for over a year now and the jack glitch problem is still here.. Its rediculous because a lot of songs i can't even AAA now because of the scrollrate miss bullsh*t. It's kinda funny though because I can AAA GB 2 and Summer -Speedy Mix- but I can't AAA gradeus because of the jack glitch. Im gonna be playing SM from now on. And i will also be on xbox live mostly on halo 2 because of my clan. If you want to add me on xbox live my gamertag is SaDisTiKxSoRRoW and look for me on SMO my username is D4RKxL0TUS..

      farewell ffr.. im sure ill be back but not too soon i need a break.

      Yes i am.

      And sorry to hear your leaving, I'm kinda annoyed with FFR lately too but that's cause i stink.



      Got your free FFR Subscription? No? ELRayford Does

      Favorite song: Gaussian Blur 3

      Comment

      • Smok3y
        ∞+1
        • Feb 2006
        • 407

        #33
        Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

        Originally posted by hoochan
        He's gothic, not emo. Get it right, fags.
        Rofl.
        I'm sorry, but.. that's just too much.


        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #34
          Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

          Originally posted by Smok3y
          Rofl.
          I'm sorry, but.. that's just too much.
          Don't go assuming **** when you haven't even met the guy.

          Comment

          • Smok3y
            ∞+1
            • Feb 2006
            • 407

            #35
            Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

            Originally posted by hoochan
            Don't go assuming **** when you haven't even met the guy.
            My apologies, I don't mean any ill-will, but it was a funny comment in general.


            Comment

            • Serialization
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 105

              #36
              Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

              Rofl im sorrry who are you.. Never seen you before anywhere.... Well bye

              Comment

              • Neonatrias
                MAЯISA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2004
                • 919

                #37
                Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                One user out of a million is .00001% of the community.

                Bye.

                PS - Jacks blow nuts BTW. =(

                Comment

                • Engler
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2340

                  #38
                  Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                  Am I not allowed to make fun of someone who sports a black & white joker hat?

                  Comment

                  • g4z33b0
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2618

                    #39
                    Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                    Originally posted by Xezial
                    I like the thought you put into that statement. And I really do care, too.
                    Good, I'm glad you care.

                    Comment

                    • thechild
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1642

                      #40
                      Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                      Originally posted by EAGAMES
                      no one really cares, leave, no ones stoppin u.
                      True.

                      Comment

                      • sushigrlOOk
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 182

                        #41
                        Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                        K.

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #42
                          Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                          Originally posted by thechild
                          True.
                          Untrue.

                          Comment

                          • JAMM17
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 35

                            #43
                            Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                            Originally posted by EAGAMES
                            no one really cares, leave, no ones stoppin u.
                            I agree, and why do people feel the need to announce that they're leaving\quiting, are they just looking for attention?

                            Comment

                            • Raziel_Darkeden
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 337

                              #44
                              Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                              Bye!

                              Comment

                              • soccerdude18105
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 35

                                #45
                                Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                                cya

                                Comment

                                Working...