Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #16
    Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

    Originally posted by travman301
    Shame on you.

    Comment

    • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1120

      #17
      Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

      Originally posted by bmah
      owned

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #18
        Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

        You at least have FC'd Vertex, and AAA GB 2? Why are you whining for? =/


        Although taking a break is fine. Somehow, it works. Good luck nonetheless. =)
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • EAGAMES
          Y0FACE!
          • Dec 2006
          • 4931

          #19
          Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

          no one really cares, leave, no ones stoppin u.
          Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
          5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
          Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
          Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
          Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
          Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
          Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
          Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
          Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #20
            Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

            Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
            Come back when 3rd style is released, which I believe should be September 31st.
            Yes this is the definite date alright

            Comment

            • chunky_cheese
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 1736

              #21
              Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

              He looks like an emo solider that just propelled down the side of a building and into a window to stare at us.

              Comment

              • fido123
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 4245

                #22
                Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                Originally posted by DaRkLoTuS666
                brb
                oh

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #23
                  Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                  I might care if you posted more. But bye anyway.

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • Xezial
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 429

                    #24
                    Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                    one less emo/goth to deal with =\

                    Originally posted by Litodude
                    Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
                    Originally posted by nickadeemus
                    Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

                    Comment

                    • g4z33b0
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2618

                      #25
                      Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                      Xezial you are ****ing stupid, thought I'd just tell you.

                      Comment

                      • Xezial
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 429

                        #26
                        Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                        I like the thought you put into that statement. And I really do care, too.

                        Originally posted by Litodude
                        Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
                        Originally posted by nickadeemus
                        Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

                        Comment

                        • dawg4321
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 1913

                          #27
                          Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                          Originally posted by chunky_cheese
                          He looks like an emo solider that just propelled down the side of a building and into a window to stare at us.
                          lol, i'll admit that was funny.


                          Comment

                          • Silver_Brian
                            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 5576

                            #28
                            Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                            Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                            Come back when 3rd style is released, which I believe should be September 31st.
                            I was certain it was April 31st.

                            Originally posted by Moogle-master
                            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                            Comment

                            • rshadow8888
                              FFR's Buizel
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3120

                              #29
                              Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                              I will be the best player on FFR when the 3rd style is released. That should tell you when it will be out.

                              Comment

                              • smartdude1212
                                2 is poo
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 6687

                                #30
                                Re: Im quitting ffr.. Tired of bullsh*t

                                Could be June 31st.
                                Or maybe it was November 31st.
                                Slipped my mind, must be irrelevant.

                                Comment

                                Working...