Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRapingDragon
    A car crash mind
    • Aug 2005
    • 9788

    #31
    Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

    I love you guys <333

    You are all amazing <333.

    Comment

    • Evascythe
      evascythe
      • Mar 2005
      • 2909

      #32
      Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

      thx raping dragon
      i love you too
      i love loot you more though


      Originally posted by moches
      I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

      Comment

      • TheRapingDragon
        A car crash mind
        • Aug 2005
        • 9788

        #33
        Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

        Originally posted by Evascythe
        thx raping dragon
        i love you too
        i love loot you more though
        Awwwwww <3. No, I really do love you <3. You're the nicest guy on FFR I've ever met. I bet you're cute.

        But I do love others more <333, but OMG I want to see you.

        Comment

        • Sir_Thomas
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2005
          • 848

          #34
          Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

          Awwwwwwwwww, I love you too RapingDragon.

          <3ily... I really do love you.
          You make the best posts... <3333333333333333333

          Comment

          • ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 375

            #35
            Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

            40 creds will last all night long babii <3 come here and ill show how to play spread the reeeaaal way<33 hunni i lke the way you touch like that finger finger revolution oh dont stop 40 creds babii dont forget but dont stop oh babii its like aaa'ing ggc<333 oh gawd oh wuts ur chin doing tere whoa babiiii <333 top player in my book is you babii boi<333 40 creeeeeeedzzzzzz

            p.s.-drama = ffr general talk

            Comment

            • Ziin
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 36

              #36
              Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

              I'm never going to look at the forum again. Most of you disappoint me.

              Comment

              • -Tibs-
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #37
                Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                Hey, it turns out that some girls know how gullible and stupid men on the internet are and will milk the hell out of it for gain/fun/temporary ego-boost.

                This is not news.

                So did you really have to make a whole thread about this?

                p.s. i <3 reaper da most back off bitchez

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • WitchoftheSand
                  ya GOOSE
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 461

                  #38
                  Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                  Originally posted by -Tibs-
                  Hey, it turns out that some girls know how gullible and stupid men on the internet are and will milk the hell out of it for gain/fun/temporary ego-boost.

                  This is not news.

                  So did you really have to make a whole thread about this?
                  qfe

                  Tibs be bombsauce in her reasoning

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #39
                    Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                    she said it to me.

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #40
                      Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                      also add tenniswrestler to the list.

                      EDIT: 10,000 credits says her pics are fake and she has to find multiple internet boyfriends at a time to feel good about herself.
                      Last edited by lumphoboextreme; 04-16-2007, 04:55 AM.

                      Comment

                      • xjohnieboyx
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 1630

                        #41
                        Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                        i have come to these conclusions from this thread:


                        tibs = girl

                        colt = girl

                        tibs = colt

                        thread = fail

                        Comment

                        • Cj_leonine
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2070

                          #42
                          Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                          Originally posted by ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
                          40 creds will last all night long babii <3 come here and ill show how to play spread the reeeaaal way<33 hunni i lke the way you touch like that finger finger revolution oh dont stop 40 creds babii dont forget but dont stop oh babii its like aaa'ing ggc<333 oh gawd oh wuts ur chin doing tere whoa babiiii <333 top player in my book is you babii boi<333 40 creeeeeeedzzzzzz

                          Jack my 32nds at 240 BPM!

                          IT
                          FEELS

                          SO
                          GOOD.
                          Status: Innactive Onehander

                          Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                          Comment

                          • -Tibs-
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 5235

                            #43
                            Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                            Originally posted by xjohnieboyx
                            i have come to these conclusions from this thread:


                            tibs = girl

                            colt = girl

                            tibs = colt

                            thread = fail
                            oshit hes fucking onto me brb running away

                            Metal covers of vidya game songs

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_Hunter
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1276

                              #44
                              Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                              Originally posted by -Tibs-
                              oshit hes fucking onto me brb running away
                              <33 I love you Tibs-!

                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              Kirby

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight

                              Comment

                              • concertm
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 815

                                #45
                                Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                                The internet needs to die.

                                Comment

                                Working...