Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sir_Thomas
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2005
    • 848

    #16
    Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

    Agreed. Lets just let this thread sit and see how many other random guys from FFR she did this to and let her screw her reputation up with her own lies.

    ^_^

    Comment

    • Shashmakito
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 432

      #17
      Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

      I'm gay.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
      Originally posted by ToshX
      you are avatar

      I am maid

      Comment

      • Sir_Thomas
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2005
        • 848

        #18
        Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

        Its not gay unless the balls touch.

        Comment

        • Loot You
          Banned
          • Dec 2006
          • 2680

          #19
          Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

          pics or it didn't happen, tom

          Comment

          • WitchoftheSand
            ya GOOSE
            • Jul 2005
            • 461

            #20
            Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said "I love you"

            What the ****.

            Why would you even make this thread?
            Dude, this **** has been done and it's over with. Leave the girl alone, there's enough drama with this one player than there is with goddamned Micheal Jackson.

            This is supposed to be a game forum, not the ****ing tabloids.

            Also, if she did really say all those things to "all the guys she meets", and was "eflirting", I have some things to say:

            Blatantly obvious fact number one: This is the INTERNET, what kind of dumb **** would BELIEVE it? If you've been victimized, it's your own damn fault.

            Colt.45 : I LOVE YOU, E-SEX ME

            Dumb **** guy: ZOMG, RLY?!

            Blatantly obvious fact number two: There's this thing called the new age where like, girls don't mean it all heartfelt and **** when they say, "I love you" to a guy. Sometimes it's just a term of endearment, emphasizing that they enjoy your friendship. Not I LOVE YOU, LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES

            This thread < fail

            Comment

            • Sir_Thomas
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2005
              • 848

              #21
              Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

              Fine... uploading a screen shot of the video record.

              Comment

              • Sir_Thomas
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2005
                • 848

                #22
                Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                Originally posted by WitchoftheSand
                What the ****.

                Why would you even make this thread?
                Dude, this **** has been done and it's over with. Leave the girl alone, there's enough drama with this one player than there is with goddamned Micheal Jackson.

                This is supposed to be a game forum, not the ****ing tabloids.

                Also, if she did really say all those things to "all the guys she meets", and was "eflirting", I have some things to say:

                Blatantly obvious fact number one: This is the INTERNET, what kind of dumb **** would BELIEVE it? If you've been victimized, it's your own damn fault.



                Edit: BTW dip****. I know how teen girls act and how they say I love you all the time hence why
                Colt.45 : I LOVE YOU, E-SEX ME

                Dumb **** guy: ZOMG, RLY?!

                Blatantly obvious fact number two: There's this thing called the new age where like, girls don't mean it all heartfelt and **** when they say, "I love you" to a guy. Sometimes it's just a term of endearment, emphasizing that they enjoy your friendship. Not I LOVE YOU, LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES

                This thread < fail
                I didnt believe it. Hence why I screen recorded a conversation for The5ThMoon, because he actually DID believed it.

                Sure he may have been dumb to believe she loves him but the fact is he DID believe her. Me and sprite were talking about the convention and he mentioned Colt says she loves him.

                I told him she says that to every fking guy and we thought itd be fun to see how many people shes done this to and how many believe her..


                Proof:


                Dumbass or not, if he believed she really loved him I figured he should know she was ****ing around and is just an E Tease like I said.
                When I asked if he wanted proof I simply turned on my screen recorder and started a conversation with Colt so I could get her to admit she was playing around with The5thMoon so he could see that her saying "I love you." was as much of a lie as Hitler saying "I love jews."


                Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 04-16-2007, 02:28 AM.

                Comment

                • WitchoftheSand
                  ya GOOSE
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 461

                  #23
                  Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                  Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                  I didnt believe it. Hence why I screen recorded a conversation for The5ThMoon, because he actually believed it.

                  Sure he may have been dumb to believe she loves him but the fact is he DID believe her. Me and sprite were talking about the convention and he mentioned Colt says she loves him.

                  I told him she says that to every fking guy and we thought itd be fun to see how many people shes done this to and how many believe her..
                  You thought it would be "fun"? Colt.45 should be a banned subject of discussion. I have never seen so much drama surround one person ON THE INTERNET.

                  FFR has fallen to a new low.

                  Comment

                  • Sir_Thomas
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 848

                    #24
                    Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                    Drama or not if people are going to believe it they mine as well know. Stupid or not.

                    It wasnt just me... both me and sprite thought it would be a good idea...
                    A.) To see how many other random people she tried to pull this **** with..
                    B.) A BS notice so if she is doing this with anyone else on the forums and they are gullible enough to believer her... they know
                    better now.

                    Once sprite saw it would be taken as super drama he bolted and now that I posted proof, so am I.


                    I posted proof so she cant try to pull this crap on anyone else. I dont give a flying **** if people are stupid and they believe it. Im not a dick who will knowingly sit back and let someone screw around with their mind because, believe it or not, some people do take things like that seriously. If you arent the type of person that will help someone like that out, then oh ****ing well. Im not you, I will.
                    Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 04-16-2007, 02:42 AM.

                    Comment

                    • WitchoftheSand
                      ya GOOSE
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 461

                      #25
                      Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                      Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                      Drama or not if people are going to believe it they mine as well know. Stupid or not.

                      It wasnt just me... both me and sprite thought it would be a good idea...
                      A.) To see how many other random people she tried to pull this **** with..
                      B.) A BS notice so if she is doing this with anyone else on the forums and they are gullible enough to believer her... they know
                      better now.

                      Once sprite saw it would be taken as super drama he bolted and now that I posted proof, so am I.


                      I posted proof so she cant try to pull this crap on anyone else. I dont give a flying **** if people are stupid and they believe it. Im not a dick who will knowingly sit back and let someone screw around with their mind because, believe it or not, some people do take things like that seriously. If you arent the type of person that will help someone like that out, then oh ****ing well. Im not you, I will.

                      Now you've switched your story around. You began by saying it would be "fun" to see who believed her.

                      FUN to see someone be made a fool out of, FUN to see someone whose reputation was already being pummeled into the ground, be pummeled just a bit more.

                      And now your saying I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE TRICKED BY FALSE DECLARATIONS OF LOVE, FOR THE BETTER OF ALL FFR'ERS OUT THERE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE ON THIS SINGLES SITE--OOPS, I MEAN INTERNET GAMING SITE.

                      Comment

                      • Alucard4_6
                        Searching for a Home.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 535

                        #26
                        Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                        Originally posted by WitchoftheSand
                        Now you've switched your story around. You began by saying it would be "fun" to see who believed her.

                        FUN to see someone be made a fool out of, FUN to see someone whose reputation was already being pummeled into the ground, be pummeled just a bit more.

                        And now your saying I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE TRICKED BY FALSE DECLARATIONS OF LOVE, FOR THE BETTER OF ALL FFR'ERS OUT THERE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE ON THIS SINGLES SITE--OOPS, I MEAN INTERNET GAMING SITE.
                        I think you read it incorrectly. What I think he was saying is that he thought it was going to be fun to see how many people she did this to, and then show them that she isn't serious. =/
                        Last edited by Alucard4_6; 04-16-2007, 03:04 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Sir_Thomas
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 848

                          #27
                          Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                          "Hur hur hur..."

                          Damn ****ing straight. She can be made a fool of when she tries to screw around with other people.

                          Ill take joy in ****ing someone over if they are doing it to others.

                          Just like its those peoples fault for believing her... its her fault for doing it.
                          If she got caught... boo hoo.


                          Edit:
                          Originally posted by Alucard4_6
                          I think you read it incorrectly. What I think he was saying is that he thought it was going to be fun to see how many people she did this to, and then show them that she isn't serious. =/
                          *Ding! *Ding!
                          Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 04-16-2007, 03:13 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Loot You
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2680

                            #28
                            Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                            serious ****ing business

                            Comment

                            • Evascythe
                              evascythe
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2909

                              #29
                              Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                              what the **** have i been missing out on


                              Originally posted by moches
                              I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                              Comment

                              • Sir_Thomas
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 848

                                #30
                                Re: Post here if Colt.45 has ever said &quot;I love you&quot;

                                I take people who try to play mind games and manipulate people with low self esteem seriously.


                                Comment

                                Working...