SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • verra
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 813

    #31
    Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

    The song kind of sounds like the desert level from Paper Mario to me, which is why I liked it lol.
    Yep, it's me

    Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #32
      Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

      You guys are fags (the ones who are complaining).
      Seriously, hi19, don't listen to them. xD I think the file and the song are really neat, it's unique. Btw, just in case some of you idiots didn't notice, FFR get tons of new users like every week, and obviously, most of them were like me, they had never seen or played a game like this before, so, uh, they need easier songs to play. Easier songs that are synced anyway, because the old ones by Synth are just crap. =/ So shut it, and stop complaining, fine, fine, if it's easy and boring, keep it to yourself, but it could also be fun and challenging for someone else.

      >=/
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • dore
        caveman pornstar
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 6317

        #33
        Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

        I thought the steps were boring and I just wanted the song to end, but it's not bad for an easy song. The only easy songs I really enjoy playing are mine so I can't really criticize anything lol
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

        Comment

        Working...