SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TS_SonicMaster
    FFR Lolicon
    • Apr 2006
    • 1257

    #16
    Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

    I didn't like it.

    Wtf, shihen is out too ?

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #17
      Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

      Originally posted by TS_SonicMaster
      I didn't like it.

      Wtf, shihen is out too ?
      If Shihen is in secret then no, it isnt.

      Comment

      • TS_SonicMaster
        FFR Lolicon
        • Apr 2006
        • 1257

        #18
        Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

        it's in funk, bottom left o.O

        Comment

        • rel89
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 2046

          #19
          Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

          Can't AAA it.. good'd the 2nd to the last arrow after 10 tries.. fcking keyboard needs to be broken.
          AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
          Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
          Average: 535.3877
          Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

          SM/GH3/FFR vids

          Comment

          • Magic_V2
            RobMagic
            • Jun 2006
            • 638

            #20
            Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

            Umm. April fools was LAST week..

            Comment

            • Cj_leonine
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 2070

              #21
              Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

              It's a good song for anyone just learning how to play. Nothing really wrong with the steps. Anyone complaining is just an advanced player and is looking for something more.

              Overall good steps, good song.
              Status: Innactive Onehander

              Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #22
                Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                Originally posted by Magic_V2
                Umm. April fools was LAST week..
                QFT lawl.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                  heaven forbid we release easier files.... lol.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #24
                    Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                    Originally posted by Cj_leonine
                    It's a good song for anyone just learning how to play. Nothing really wrong with the steps. Anyone complaining is just an advanced player and is looking for something more.

                    Overall good steps, good song.
                    This is exactly what I was going for. Something that I would have found fun the day I started. Obviously its going to be boring as hell for advanced people.

                    EDIT- I'm well aware that the file isn't all that good, though.
                    Last edited by hi19hi19; 04-8-2007, 04:46 PM.


                    Comment

                    • MooMoo_Cowfreak
                      Abraxas Hydroplane
                      • May 2006
                      • 1746

                      #25
                      Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      This is exactly what I was going for. Something that I would have found fun the day I started. Obviously its going to be boring as hell for advanced people.
                      I'm not complaining about the difficulty. It's that there is one part near the end-middle, where it sounds like it's there to nothing. I like January's song, Play it Funky, and See you Dance, but this is just lame.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

                      post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #26
                        Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                        It goes to the bass. That part didn't work out that well, I agree.

                        I'll keep that in mind for da future.


                        Comment

                        • MagicCarpetRide
                          Skware One
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1125

                          #27
                          Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                          No offense Hi19Hi19 knows what he is doing when it comes to stepping these songs, but I don't find any of them to be very......unique.....Fun....... They are all pretty generic.

                          Comment

                          • verra
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 813

                            #28
                            Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                            I loved that song when we subscribers had it, and I used to have rank 25, then that went down to 76. Very easy song, and good for beginners. And I think also think the title is wierd like that is because Shadow of the Beat is from Norway and his English isn't too swift lol.
                            Yep, it's me

                            Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

                            Comment

                            • kaoskastle
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 68

                              #29
                              Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                              Coolest song title.
                              Ever.

                              The song was trippy cool. I like it.
                              The steps, yeah, boring, but they fit with the song and are pretty sweet.

                              Comment

                              • DarkbearX
                                Shimose
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 1995

                                #30
                                Re: SOTW#2(I think):My When Clones I Am Out Many

                                Sightread AAA

                                Lucky me. I hated the song and the steps.
                                im gay
                                SRL Page
                                Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                                D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                                Comment

                                Working...