how do you know if your songs in the que?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #16
    Re: how do you know if your songs in the que?

    The judging is not the point. It's the attitude.

    The point is to nurture the newbs.
    While I suppose it's okay to beat down the n00bs, extending your wrath to those who are honestly trying, would love to have sone constructive critiscism, and have a vested interest in getting better... That's what's not cool.


    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #17
      Re: how do you know if your songs in the que?

      Yeah Tass, it's one thing to say "your file didnt meet the standerds of FFR" but to say "little ****er, all files sent by you suck big time" is not right, how will we get new artist?

      get what we're saying?

      @Deman, it doesnt matter the skill, only if you tried...
      Last edited by MixMasterLar; 02-23-2007, 11:55 AM.
      ​

      Comment

      • ~~Blazze~~
        Banned
        • Feb 2007
        • 9

        #18
        Re: how do you know if your songs in the que?

        When I sent in my first file, tass said it was something along the lines of "it sucked donkey c0ck."

        I was like =( but I kept trying to improve my sims and now I have one that has a good chance of being accepted.

        Comment

        • damanwithdaskillz
          Banned
          • Jul 2006
          • 1065

          #19
          Re: how do you know if your songs in the que?

          thanks everyone, I just want to know how my file did if he played it...it was completely on sync, but that doesn't mean everything...

          Comment

          • Synthlight
            Administrator
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Nov 2002
            • 3060

            #20
            Re: how do you know if your songs in the que?

            Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
            thanks everyone, I just want to know how my file did if he played it...it was completely on sync, but that doesn't mean everything...
            Just stopping in and thanking you for doing your best to contribute to FFR. It's cool to see new people trying to take an active role.

            I will check with Tass tonight and see how the file looks.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            Working...