Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ZZ_sprite
    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 7317

    #16
    Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

    i only have 200

    Edit: omfg thats scary.... i was planning on just picking 200 as a random number and then actually looking at my posts and then editing it.... but i had exactly 200 when i looked... wow scary

    Comment

    • scottish
      FFR Veteran
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2003
      • 3257

      #17
      Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

      ITT we scare the **** out of each other.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #18
        Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

        Actually, I've been getting permission from asian artists. (Shiki, Silvia, onoken, cranky). By asian, I guess you mean stuff like J-pop, or anime songs?

        I haven't tried contacting anyone for J-pop but I could try. I've been wanting to anyway.

        Comment

        • Goldspark
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 106

          #19
          Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

          If anything I'd say there are too many songs with Japanese lyrics. More linguistic variety would be nice. I guess it's because Japanese dance songs seem to be 'hip'.

          Why aren't there any Albanian rap songs?

          don't flame me
          Last edited by Goldspark; 02-5-2007, 08:16 AM. Reason: iuno lol
          Originally posted by Fozy14
          im exelent at Ooze
          AAAs - I realize no-one cares
          FCs - I realize no-one cares about this either

          Comment

          • wickedawesomeful
            Carls, Girls, & Drugs
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2006
            • 3888

            #20
            Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

            Originally posted by Evascythe
            People like Evascythe are always online.
            You can expect fast replies from people like Evascythe.
            People like Evascythe have no life.
            You can expect people with no life to reply to threads quickly.

            PS. Just messin' with you man.

            PPS. Lol @ albanian rap.
            Last edited by wickedawesomeful; 02-5-2007, 08:46 AM.
            http://dozemusic.com/

            Comment

            • Goldspark
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 106

              #21
              Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?



              Yeah.
              Originally posted by Fozy14
              im exelent at Ooze
              AAAs - I realize no-one cares
              FCs - I realize no-one cares about this either

              Comment

              • Evascythe
                evascythe
                • Mar 2005
                • 2909

                #22
                Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
                People like Evascythe have no life.
                You can expect people with no life to reply to threads quickly.

                PS. Just messin' with you man.
                Heh, it's true. ;p


                Originally posted by moches
                I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                Comment

                • Keroro54
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 16

                  #23
                  Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                  Well Not Really like anime songs i mean like other asian song lol
                  As if to say, as if to say
                  He doesn't like chocolate
                  He's born a liar, he'll die a liar

                  Comment

                  • Keroro54
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 16

                    #24
                    Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                    Originally posted by Goldspark

                    wtf was that l ol was it like kurdish??
                    As if to say, as if to say
                    He doesn't like chocolate
                    He's born a liar, he'll die a liar

                    Comment

                    • Pichu_XP
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 950

                      #25
                      Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                      No songs from Asian artists?
                      Then Sharpnel isn't Japanese. Odd...

                      Comment

                      • Gucky
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1

                        #26
                        Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                        marvin, 20031023, it's asian
                        Last edited by Gucky; 02-5-2007, 08:21 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Evascythe
                          evascythe
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2909

                          #27
                          Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                          Originally posted by Pichu_XP
                          No songs from Asian artists?
                          Then Sharpnel isn't Japanese. Odd...
                          You forgot ASK.


                          Originally posted by moches
                          I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                          Comment

                          • itmorr
                            Custom User Title
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1498

                            #28
                            Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                            Iirc, Cranky is foreign. So are Pico and Loki, but they aren't on FFR yet (Or ever?)




                            Originally posted by jwcgator
                            (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                            (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                            Comment

                            • WillTalbot
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 579

                              #29
                              Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                              Originally posted by Goldspark
                              If anything I'd say there are too many songs with Japanese lyrics. More linguistic variety would be nice. I guess it's because Japanese dance songs seem to be 'hip'.

                              Why aren't there any Albanian rap songs?

                              don't flame me
                              *Flames Goldspark*

                              Comment

                              • Keroro54
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 16

                                #30
                                Re: Why Aren't There Any Asian Songs In FFR?

                                Originally posted by Gucky
                                marvin, 20031023, it's asian
                                i know it is but why aren't there anymore haha.
                                As if to say, as if to say
                                He doesn't like chocolate
                                He's born a liar, he'll die a liar

                                Comment

                                Working...