Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alucard4_6
    Searching for a Home.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 535

    #16
    Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Play it on the arrow keys, moron.
    Exactly, there is a reason that FFR is called, DDR for your fingers. If you cant figure out why by now, then you are already lost.

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #17
      Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

      hold on, I just realized who this is.

      it's fsasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfd, mr. molto/omw boy.

      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • Alucard4_6
        Searching for a Home.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 535

        #18
        Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

        ROFLMAO!! It is. Thats extremely funny now. Well at first I thought, "Maybe this is the guy Nul was talking about with the 40 taps/second with one foot." I still laugh everytime I think of him saying that. XD

        Comment

        • ieatyourlvllol
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 3221

          #19
          Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

          Originally posted by ffdfadsdasd2
          I like to read and play on my feet (DDR)
          Originally posted by ffdfadsdasd2
          DDR
          Originally posted by ffdfadsdasd2
          DDR
          Originally posted by ffdfadsdasd2
          DDR
          Originally posted by ffdfadsdasd2
          DDR
          Go play DDR.

          Comment

          • Maid
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 643

            #20
            Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

            Jumps are fun to do, with practice they become as easy as anything else. Same applies to jump stream etc. Now jacks, they are fun in some places but overtly fast/long jacks are unnecessary in my opinion. Only few people can do hard jack songs well and they aren't the healthiest thing you can do to your wrists.
            怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #21
              Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

              I guess he's so good on his feet, he got 7th on OMW and 9th on Molto on his feet, but he still can't do revo because it has more jumps. And shash, it's not the same guy, that was ffdfadsdasd, and this is ffdfadsdasd2, who claims to be someone else.

              Comment

              • ieatyourlvllol
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 3221

                #22
                Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                It's rather difficult to come up with an appropriate answer when the topic creator claims to play FFR with his feet.

                Next time I go to the arcade, I'm playing DDR with my fingers.

                Comment

                • ffdfadsdasd2
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 39

                  #23
                  Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                  haha ieatyorlevl whatever good luck

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #24
                    Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                    You actually believed that?

                    Comment

                    • ffdfadsdasd2
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 39

                      #25
                      Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                      Comment

                      • ffdfadsdasd
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 184

                        #26
                        Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                        I bet that's fake, but since you have AAA'd PSMO I guess you are legit.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #27
                          Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                          Stop talking to yourself.

                          Comment

                          • BPM guy
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 308

                            #28
                            Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                            He's mental, I can't describe anything else
                            The kid with the smarts

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            and if you don't do it peacefully your an ass
                            lol

                            Comment

                            • Fantasticone
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 6003

                              #29
                              Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                              This is so pointless.

                              Edit: Doug's sig is funny.

                              Comment

                              • ieatyourlvllol
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3221

                                #30
                                Re: Jumps ruin the fun of this game....

                                Sorry, fda...FFR and bipolar don't mix.

                                Comment

                                Working...