Favorite Song of 2006?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • super kid
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 1359

    #16
    Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

    Oh shoot I just thought you ment your favorite song at of all of them sorry then it was Max Forever.
    Originally posted by KgZ
    next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #17
      Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

      I would have to say TGWP probably. I spent by far the most amount of time on it and really tried to make it incredible.

      Comment

      • moches
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3996

        #18
        Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

        20031023, {Firestorm}, or Carol Megamix. It was hard to choose because I honestly like all of them.

        Comment

        • ChaosMaster1
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 429

          #19
          Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

          Originally posted by super kid
          Oh shoot I just thought you ment your favorite song at of all of them sorry then it was Max Forever.
          its cool. people make mistakes, god knows that, its why we have an eraseable pen =P
          (moches, im going with your first choice)

          (3)TGWP(all parts)
          (3)MAX forever
          (2)20031023
          (1)Mother Of God
          (1)Torinouta

          (this should be stickied =P)
          Last edited by ChaosMaster1; 12-29-2006, 09:48 PM.

          15 AAAs!

          Comment

          • moches
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 3996

            #20
            Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

            MAX Forever was really good too.

            Comment

            • ChaosMaster1
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 429

              #21
              Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

              which is it??

              15 AAAs!

              Comment

              • Fantasticone
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Aug 2006
                • 6003

                #22
                Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                Tough choice but I say 20031023.

                Comment

                • ChaosMaster1
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 429

                  #23
                  Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                  (3)TGWP(all parts)
                  (3)MAX forever
                  (3)20031023
                  (1)Mother Of God
                  (1)Torinouta

                  its a 3-way tie between TGWP, MAX, and 20031023.

                  15 AAAs!

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #24
                    Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                    Oops, I forgot Carol Megamix. I put that above what I said before.

                    Comment

                    • dead_juggalo
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 633

                      #25
                      Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                      Klung Kung


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • ChaosMaster1
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 429

                        #26
                        Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                        (3)MAX forever
                        (3)20031023
                        (2)TGWP(all parts)
                        (1)Mother Of God
                        (1)Torinouta
                        (1)Klung Kung
                        (1)Carol Megamix


                        EDIT: FINALLY RANK 1000! =D

                        15 AAAs!

                        Comment

                        • super kid
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1359

                          #27
                          Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                          Originally posted by ChaosMaster1
                          its cool. people make mistakes, god knows that, its why we have an eraseable pen =P
                          (moches, im going with your first choice)

                          Thanks
                          Originally posted by KgZ
                          next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #28
                            Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                            Originally posted by FFR
                            rebirfs files r da bestest
                            <3

                            Comment

                            • ChaosMaster1
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 429

                              #29
                              Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                              its a known fact rebirth =D

                              15 AAAs!

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #30
                                Re: Favorite Song of 2006?

                                I seriously don't know what it was that made me so popular though. Was it TGWP? or my simfiles before that? or what?

                                Comment

                                Working...