your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Synthlight
    Administrator
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Nov 2002
    • 3060

    #16
    Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

    This is kind of like asking "Which do you like better, painball or oreos?" FFR and DDR are not really related in many ways and seem to compliment eachother more than anything.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • Tactiisupreme
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 5

      #17
      Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

      DDR: bag
      FFR: MAX FOREVER

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #18
        Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

        Originally posted by Chromer
        DDR: Paranoia Survivor
        ITG: Fleadh Uncut
        I love you.
        Fleadh is one of my all time favorite songs. *internet hug*

        Comment

        • nestlekwik
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 2317

          #19
          Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

          Originally posted by Synthlight
          This is kind of like asking "Which do you like better, painball or oreos?" FFR and DDR are not really related in many ways and seem to compliment eachother more than anything.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          Painball sounds extreme. How do you play? Oh. Is that the game where two guys compete by throwing a ball at each others' privates like I saw on television?

          I like to play FFR over DDR, though I still enjoy DDR very much.


          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

          Comment

          • midnghtraver
            Icarus Moth
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2006
            • 2064

            #20
            Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

            i like ffr much better for 2 reasons...

            1. I cant do ddr worth crap

            2. I like the songs better on ffr

            and 3. There are more songs on ffr

            wait thats 3 reasons...oops!

            Comment

            • wickedawesomeful
              Carls, Girls, & Drugs
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2006
              • 3888

              #21
              Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

              Originally posted by midnghtraver
              i like ffr much better for 2 reasons...

              1. I cant do ddr worth crap

              2. I like the songs better on ffr

              and 3. There are more songs on ffr

              wait thats 3 reasons...oops!
              Eh.. I guess you have a point with more songs...
              http://dozemusic.com/

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #22
                Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                Six months ago, I would have told you this game was stupid.
                I still don't own SuperNova (I PUT IT ON MY XMAS LIST IN 4 PLACES!!) which at the moment, is the only DDR game I want, and I don't have any others. I learned on FFR, I like it better.

                Comment

                • G.S.M
                  is watching
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 1072

                  #23
                  Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                  I would have to say... FFR.
                  "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

                  Comment

                  • purebloodtexan
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2845

                    #24
                    Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                    I can't say which, but if I could get more access to DDR, I would. I think I'm almost ready for Standard mode ^^.


                    Comment

                    • TD_Project
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 427

                      #25
                      Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                      1. Your exclusion of ITG or ITG2 makes me sad
                      2. Your survey is biased, considering you posted it on a FFR website, where some people might not have even played DDR.
                      3. DDR promotes physical activity and helped me lose weight, so I would personally pick that, but now a days I stick to FFR.
                      SONGS:
                      1. DDR = Maxx Unlimited
                      2. FFR = NeoMAX
                      (It's not that they are both Max 300 related, I just like the steps for Unlimited and the piano solo for NeoMAX.)

                      Comment

                      • CartoonHero94
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 117

                        #26
                        Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                        Uhhh DDR
                        My Favorite song right now will have to be Sakura and Max 300
                        The Original Brooklyn Boy

                        Comment

                        • DarkbearX
                          Shimose
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 1995

                          #27
                          Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                          DDR, definitely. My Favorite songs from DDR are Healing Vision (Angelic Mix), and Sakura.
                          im gay
                          SRL Page
                          Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                          D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                          Comment

                          • WillTalbot
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 579

                            #28
                            Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                            FFR>DDR

                            Comment

                            • Crashfan3
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2937

                              #29
                              Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                              The only time I've ever played a DDR machine is one day in the summer of '05. I did a level 4 song and still failed badly. Then two guys got on and gloated in front of me. But they were like 19 years old or somethin... ... *emotional scars*

                              Comment

                              • dawg4321
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 1913

                                #30
                                Re: your pick DDR or FFR? favorite song of the chosen

                                FFR makes you good at any game with arrows or anything of the sort. Guitar Hero is a joke compared to this. I got 99% on Freebird Medium first try. I got um like fail on cia rave first time i tried. lol.


                                Comment

                                Working...