Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • richyrich55
    Wait... what?
    • Feb 2005
    • 1263

    #91
    Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

    Originally posted by kentbball
    richyrich: Nope, but I remember that though, I used to watch that like non-stop. It's just a quote from someone on the forums, but I do use -ish to add onto my adjectives a lot. I might've become accustomed to hearing it on that show so that might be where I got it from.
    I'm sorta like you. I sat and watched that show ALL THE TIME as a kid. Never really picked up on the Ish thing though.
    Originally Posted by Afrobean
    Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
    Originally Posted by MrRubix
    I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
    Originally Posted by rushyrulz
    I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
    R.I.P. Jellygod

    Comment

    • BLAZZE-
      Banned
      • Oct 2006
      • 673

      #92
      Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

      lock plz

      Comment

      • dawg4321
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 1913

        #93
        Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

        in before lock


        Comment

        • DarkProdigy
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 893

          #94
          Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

          In before the bump flames.
          Are you a stepartist?

          Comment

          • Exag0n
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 633

            #95
            Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

            Poke before the bump flames and lock.


            StepMania Solo Videos:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

            SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
            C650, REVERSE, Note+

            Comment

            Working...