Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rade0110
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 1253

    #46
    Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

    Beginner
    Kick it: under 5
    OLB: under 5
    RiP: probably 8-20
    Noir: 15-20

    Advanced
    Etude: around 20-25
    Turbo: anywhere from 50-70 still hate the minis
    HP: probably around 60-75
    Silence: haha....yeah....at least I don't mash
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • abyss05
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2004
      • 185

      #47
      Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

      Are we gonna get a list with rankings some time today?


      I've been here longer than you have.

      Comment

      • hiyu64
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 139

        #48
        Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

        Note: all scores are tested today with no warm up so it would resemble my
        average better hopefully XD

        Advanced
        Etude to a dragon: 3/4 chance of FC, 50 goods avg LOL
        Turbulence: 2/3 chance of FC, 40 goods avg
        Hyper Pressure: 5/6 chance of FC, 25 goods avg
        Silence: 350 combo avg, 200+ goods avg

        Beginner
        Kick it: 9/10 chance to FC, 8 goods avg
        One last battle: 10/10 FC, 6 goods avg
        Noir: 5/6 chance of FC, 11 goods avg
        Rip: 9/10 chance of FC, 10 goods avg


        AAA's: 24
        Favorite Songs:
        1)Lawn Wake IV
        2)For FFR
        3)Silence(880 combo currently >.<)
        StepMania Config: <V86 C550 note

        Comment

        • tha07carter
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 205

          #49
          Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

          Beginner:

          Kick It- Haven't FCed yet 20 goods, and a few misses (7-10)
          One Last Battle- FC 20-30 goods
          Noir Remixed- Never played
          Resurrection in Progress- Never played
          Last edited by tha07carter; 12-17-2006, 03:54 PM.


          Click to Level Up! (Tryin 2 get 2 lvl 100, asap!!!)

          My Pseudo Tokens



          Comment

          • hiyu64
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 139

            #50
            Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

            Song suggestions: Uber Rave V1, Uber Rave V2, Abtrusity, For FFR
            These Songs are awesome music-wise and great simfile-wise


            AAA's: 24
            Favorite Songs:
            1)Lawn Wake IV
            2)For FFR
            3)Silence(880 combo currently >.<)
            StepMania Config: <V86 C550 note

            Comment

            • BLAZZE-
              Banned
              • Oct 2006
              • 673

              #51
              Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

              Originally posted by hiyu64
              Uber Rave V1, Abtrusity, For FFR

              great simfile-wise
              lol

              Oh, and i'm going to link the tourney thread to this thread.
              Last edited by BLAZZE-; 12-17-2006, 05:32 PM.

              Comment

              • Exag0n
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 633

                #52
                Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                Yeah, I'm thinking Uber Rave V2 will make for a good Advanced song. What do you guys think?

                In any case, keep on posting your scores and suggestions! The more we get in the faster we get the tourney started!


                StepMania Solo Videos:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

                SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
                C650, REVERSE, Note+

                Comment

                • dore
                  caveman pornstar
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 6317

                  #53
                  Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                  Hyro circlejerk=great tourney
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #54
                    Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                    I'll play each song 8 times and post the average.

                    Kick It- 9.000 goods avg/12 first try/best-3/worst-18/FCed 7 times
                    One Last Battle- 4.125 goods avg/6 first try/best-0/worst-6/FCed 8 times (OMG AAA'd)
                    Noir Remixed- 26.625 avg/33 first try/best-18/worst-40/FCed 4 times (Need practice with this...)
                    Resurrection in Progress- 38.625 goods avg/44 first try/best-33/worst-46/FCed 1 time (I suck at this. Also, I noticed at least 4 times my combo at the end was 218. I keep on missing on the exact same arrow for some reason...)
                    Last edited by sc979; 12-17-2006, 09:03 PM.
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • ZZ_sprite
                      HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 7317

                      #55
                      Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                      yeah im beginner

                      Comment

                      • BLAZZE-
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 673

                        #56
                        Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                        Originally posted by ZZ_sprite
                        yeah im beginner
                        no

                        Comment

                        • DarkProdigy
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 893

                          #57
                          Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                          yeah im elite
                          Are you a stepartist?

                          Comment

                          • TC_ez2risq
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 80

                            #58
                            Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                            ADVANCED:
                            - Etude to a Dragon (Dance)
                            100% FC, 5 Goods
                            - Turbulence (Dance)
                            10% FC, 30 Goods
                            - Hyper Pressure (Secret)
                            100% FC, Blackflag
                            - Silence (Purchased)
                            66% FC, 40 Goods
                            Last edited by TC_ez2risq; 12-18-2006, 01:22 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Billydude
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 880

                              #59
                              Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                              I origianally asked up for advanced thinking that beginners would be really nooby songs but I can FC like any of the advance songs so if you dont mind please try and put me in the beginners category.
                              Here are my scores:
                              Kick it: I usually miss about 20, get about 10 average, and 50 good.
                              One Last Battle (my best one on this list): FC 95% of the time. about 20-30 goods.
                              Noir Remix: bout 100 goods, 50 boos 50 misses (I know I suck), and about 50 averages
                              Ressurection in Progress: Ughh this will really put the icing on the "I Suck" cake. Oh well here they go. 150 goods, 50 average, 150 boos and misses combined (ughh).
                              I know that Im not very good but dont kick me out of the tourney or anything.
                              I just AAA'd my first song! =)

                              Originally posted by Chrissi
                              If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
                              Originally posted by beaner692
                              What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

                              Comment

                              • eurostud4
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 995

                                #60
                                Re: Read If You Are Participating In The Unofficial Ffr Tourney

                                ADVANCED:
                                - Etude to a Dragon (Dance) - I always FC unless some outside magical force stops me, usually 3 or less goods
                                - Turbulence (Dance) - don't play this much, but I can get around 20 goods and an FC sometimes
                                - Hyper Pressure (Secret) FC 95-99% of the time, usually less than 4 or 5 goods
                                - Silence (Purchased)- I've FCed this once, and I got about 40 goods, other than that I usually get that PA or less, but don't FC
                                FFR.

                                R.I.P. Steve <3

                                Comment

                                Working...