Is MikeyFox a Cheater? No, No he is Not!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoujiroXx
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2003
    • 346

    #106
    none of those are on mapquest, how far and what dir from boston? how far as in time

    Comment

    • MikeyFox
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 415

      #107
      wtf? lol mapquest?
      FUCK!! WHY HASNT ANYONE BOUGHTEN ANYTHING?!
      go here and buy my stuff
      http://www.cafeshops.com/ddarrows

      KFKari: JEWISH!
      SmarterChild: What\'s jewish?
      KFKari: you are.
      SmarterChild: I think you\'re jewish.

      Comment

      • Silvergolem2
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 16

        #108
        I think he might have cheated... but its unfair to ban him just because he did EXTREAMLY good in a short time, unless you have hard proof, you really shouldnt ban...

        Comment

        • Sinjin
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 582

          #109
          Originally posted by Silvergolem2
          I think he might have cheated... but its unfair to ban him just because he did EXTREAMLY good in a short time, unless you have hard proof, you really shouldnt ban...
          Thank you for stating the complete obvious that has been said at least ten times in this thread. God, just leave a dead topic the hell alone.

          Comment

          • Coolgamer
            Old-School Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 677

            #110
            Geez, this is a nice surprise to see after my break away from the site.

            Anyone who accused MikeyFox of cheating, with the exception of mods, were either jealous, ignorant, or just people happy to get the chance to flame about things.

            I mean, bejeezus, he's done webcam shows, given you unaltered screenshots, unlike the fakeass ones given as "proof" that his MIGHT be faked... pfft.

            In the chat, he's always friendly except when there's flooders and flamers and shit.

            I enjoyed reading the show of people making false accusations with... how much proof? None.

            Think next time before you do that to someone...




            Originally posted by Synthlight
            St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #111
              Jesus Christ people, stop posting on this thread. It's dead and over and done with.
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • yalborap
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 51

                #112
                Indeed.4

                Comment

                • eldiabo3005
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 630

                  #113
                  There is one VERY easy solution to this http://www.frontcam.com/download.htm
                  All it does is record what's on the screen.

                  So if Mikey records it and shows us then we will know if he is a cheater or not!

                  Btw, I don't think he is a cheater.

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #114
                    WAIT! Mikey, I think we shouldn't judge etc etc etc innocent until proved guilty etc etc etc if the glove don't fit you must aquit etc etc etc...

                    My post was pointless. Unless it made someone smile. Then my work is done.


                    Mal
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • Brainmaster07
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 2891

                      #115
                      Originally posted by eldiabo3005
                      There is one VERY easy solution to this http://www.frontcam.com/download.htm
                      All it does is record what's on the screen.

                      So if Mikey records it and shows us then we will know if he is a cheater or not!

                      Btw, I don't think he is a cheater.
                      That's tight! but that blinking light is kind of annoying, and for some reaon I have a lot worse accuracy when it's on (Not more misses, but a dang lot more averages.)

                      Comment

                      • plasmix
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3639

                        #116
                        Does it record lag spike? That's the only reason why I can't FC Fett's Vette fluently.

                        Comment

                        • altairian
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 2055

                          #117
                          hehe I can record great, doesn't lag my comp at all...
                          It's a shame I suck at FFR...........
                          Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                          Comment

                          • Moogy
                            嗚呼
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 10303

                            #118
                            That thing records Stepmania like shit, though.
                            Plz visit my blog

                            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                            Comment

                            • Arch0wl
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 6344

                              #119
                              yo guys

                              I just have to say


















                              shut up

                              all of you

                              thanks

                              Comment

                              • vvolkov0073
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 357

                                #120
                                I call bullshit, arch ^^

                                - Volkov

                                Comment

                                Working...