Song of the week - Thinking Different

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EOIShadow
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 28

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Different

    Eh...pretty good
    I <3 ppl who can play Heavy songs on DDR in RL, and my difficulty scale now, songs that are Very Challenging-Masters Only
    __________________________________________

    R.I.P. Captin Jack, may no one ever forget you, or how great your music was.

    Comment

    • Eyoshi
      Certified Calendarwhore
      • Nov 2004
      • 1044

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Different

      Pretty cool song, and pretty cool steps.
      The song had a cool melody, though it was a little repetitive in sound. The steps were fun to play, though the red-arrow syndrome made it a little hard to discern the 24ths.
      It was a good job, though it wasn't that significant.

      Comment

      • -freakyfingerz-
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 29

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Different

        ahh! Ok, I change my mind. I love this song. The steps are fun and the song is repetitive but that's ok. Some songs aren't good if they are repetitive but this one will pass.

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Differen

          Originally posted by -Fallen-
          Song is meh, steps are bleh.
          Pretty much.

          And another red death song. Sigh.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Diff

            I like the rhythm of the steps. It probably is awesome on SM where the notes are colored correctly.

            By the way, I'm totally ignoring the song here. I forgot what it even sounded like, but if you people are right about it being repetitive, it can't be that great.

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Diff

              Is this the song Tnyhwk once DWI'd?

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking

                Originally posted by Snapps
                Is this the song [madmushroom989] once DWI'd?
                Yes.

                I have it. I haven't played it in ages though.

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Different

                  RED ARROW SYNDROME.

                  No, I'm just playing. The steps were really well but the song gotr a little repetitive for me. And when you're talking about SGX, I'm suprised a cut of Frame of Mind or the remix of Different hasn't been stepped yet.

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Different

                    I'm really confused
                    I'm not sure what to think >_>
                    it was good.... and bad at the same time
                    *walks away confused*

                    Comment

                    • XXXsmittyXXX
                      Anxiety monster
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 6924

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Different

                      LOL
                      Nice song gamepro.
                      i enjoyed the steps but very repetitive. Te red arrow syndrome didnt bother me.

                      Comment

                      • plasmix
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3639

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Thinking Different

                        Song and steps were ok.

                        Comment

                        • NuclearShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1971

                          #27
                          I liked the speed more than anything =D
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I am retiring from SM as of right now. I am sick of beating you all with my perfect triple hamstrings and AAAAAA's. I have nothing more to accomplish.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #28
                            Borrringgg

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #29
                              tnyhwk900 stepped it like a year ago, and where I placed 24ths he placed 32nds.

                              Comment

                              • ckj846
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2437

                                #30
                                I liked the song a lot but the steps were not so great. I woudln't play it again though...
                                O_o
                                pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                                pyro31191: rofl
                                pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                                pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                                Comment

                                Working...