Song of the week - Night Of Flight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NaOTa4231
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 743

    #31
    I liked the song and stepfile. Very easy song to add to your grandtotal


    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

    1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

    Comment

    • Skeleton-GotW
      Lol Hellbeat
      • Jan 2004
      • 212

      #32
      Rofl I got 8 goods and like 3 boos and I got 14th place first try. I don't wanna play it ever again though. It's so fucking long... -_- God damnit make it shorter or something lol. It's soooo daaamn boooring after a while...

      Comment

      • DJRiDDeR
        God
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 2215

        #33
        It's not long to me, And how can it be boring? that other song called song for the something or w/e is WAY MORE BORING lol.

        Comment

        • Mr_President
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 35

          #34
          Song for the Nijoin or something like that and yes it's MUCH more boring.

          Quit hating on Riddler, his shit is good.

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #35
            yeah, but the thing is
            aerogroove HAS a 2:35 edit.

            Well, this song is cool so its good.
            Steps were good too, so that's cool. It's a bit wacko in the middle, which I didn't like, but it was overall high quality.

            EDIT:
            After further analysis I have decided that the middle is a pile of crap
            the rest of it is good though
            The middle has these random 16ths runs for no reason

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #36
              Originally posted by Skeleton-GotW
              Rofl I got 8 goods and like 3 boos and I got 14th place first try. I don't wanna play it ever again though. It's so #$#ing long... -_- God damnit make it shorter or something lol. It's soooo daaamn boooring after a while...
              well I can understand if you don't want to play it agains because you got a good score on it, but just because it's boring??? Your judgement and critism is poor.

              And I finally got the FC!! lol I'm such a noob I kept messing it up on a random triple 16th near 900. Go me.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • -Fallen-
                xqsite OG
                • May 2005
                • 2836

                #37
                Noobs these days need to stop their horrible criticism. The stepfile isn't AMAZING but doesn't fail at being fun for the most part. The song is LONG but because of the actual bpm and upbeatness it goes by fast.

                Quit crying about it being too long.
                One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                Comment

                • scottish
                  FFR Veteran
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 3257

                  #38
                  Pretty good file Ridder, keeps me entertained. Hmm my best so far.. XD

                  Comment

                  • -Fallen-
                    xqsite OG
                    • May 2005
                    • 2836

                    #39
                    My best, I can't do any better than this


                    One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                    BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                    Comment

                    • DJRiDDeR
                      God
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 2215

                      #40
                      Nice Fallen, who could do better? XD.

                      Comment

                      • DoubleBassSetup
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 24

                        #41
                        Love the stepfile, good work Ridder.
                        I like the stepfile because the song is so long and it stays the same difficulty.
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: i ran from a fly b4
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: turns bandit n 2 a dragon
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: hottie x 999999999 now
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: dragons r mystical
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: i luv those
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: mystical creatures
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: heavenly
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: mystical=heavens lil hotties
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: *mystical creatures
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: ...
                        Fuzzy_Dorito: a cobra?

                        Comment

                        Working...