Is shitstick really a shitstick? NO hes a cock sucking ***

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MEGAginge
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2002
    • 430

    #46
    syNth u fool. and dont double post. lol

    //MEGAginge


    Comment

    • Hyrogashi
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2002
      • 961

      #47
      There's a used one right here, yeaaahhh.
      Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

      Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

      Comment

      • DrLZRDMN
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 34

        #48
        I'd like to saye that even if shitstick is a bad board member he shouldnt be made fun of for his sexuality, but most everything else is fair game. I would not say that it is "wrong" or "a problem". Im not saying anything of an opinion of this poster as I am new to the board if hes mean then hes desirves to be punsihed, but lay off the personal stuff.
        /rant

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #49
          I'd like to saye that even if shitstick is a bad board member he shouldnt be made fun of for his sexuality, but most everything else is fair game. I would not say that it is "wrong" or "a problem". Im not saying anything of an opinion of this poster as I am new to the board if hes mean then hes desirves to be punsihed, but lay off the personal stuff.
          /rant
          That whole story was made up as a trap to get shitstick to post on the forums. Well, the thread did it's job. Now Shitstick is permanently banned from FFR.[/quote]

          Comment

          • nestlekwik
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 2317

            #50
            We get the idea with the back and forth flaming. Keep it to PMs if you have a problem please.


            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

            Comment

            Working...