Is shitstick really a shitstick? NO hes a cock sucking ***

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • snakeraver87
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 129

    #16
    yeah its the jodo from pdhs jewpin

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #17
      How the hell do you know that? WHO ARE YOU?!

      Comment

      • tnyhwk900
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4106

        #18
        DONT LOCK! this is getting good.

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          I wasnt going to.

          Comment

          • tnyhwk900
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4106

            #20
            Hey. Mod + Bad topic usually ='s lock. Can't blame me.

            Comment

            • snakeraver87
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 129

              #21
              lol jewpin, i have my first and fifth period with justin. i've been hanging out with him since like last year. thats where i found out about patt.22 and your awesome rolling across the ddr pads on cutie chaser. i want to see that done. nick green i think tried to do it but couldn't do it last time i was alberto's house.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #22
                BAHHA! Yeah, my Cutie Chaser freestyle is the best.

                Comment

                • JodoKast
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 14

                  #23
                  I just want to say that I am a newb at everything. I was like "I want to be a Ninja". But I was way too newb for the LQ Dojo. So I started my own dojo for losers. I hate myself now. I am going to go cry and listen to Thursday.

                  AND BY THE WAY: My Cutie Chaser freestyle is stupid. Jewpin owns me at it. Jewpin owns me at life.

                  Comment

                  • Hyrogashi
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 961

                    #24
                    WHAT?! I'd pwn that eeedddiiothh! too bad you guys dont have a gashi in the chat.

                    LIMITED OF TIME OFFER 5 DOLLARS AN HOUR SHITSTICK AND IDIOT NEWB PROTECTION! I AM EQUIPPED WITH EXTREME FLAMING SUPERPOWERS! :O K.
                    Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                    Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #25
                      YOU ARE SO TOTALLY RIGHT JODOASS....I mean Jodokast.

                      Comment

                      • snakeraver87
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 129

                        #26
                        lmao jewpin

                        Comment

                        • JodoKast
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 14

                          #27
                          Jewpin is such a wimp that he edits messages because he hates the truth. Then again, being a wimp is what they train you to do at LQ Dojo. So i guess he's pro. Keep up the good work LQ . By the way my cutie chaser freestyle consists of ninja turtles and everyone getting pizza. U lose again cpt. jewface...i mean jewpin.

                          Comment

                          • tnyhwk900
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4106

                            #28
                            I revive Qreepy's old quote:

                            JodoKast, everyone hates you.

                            Go die.

                            Comment

                            • snakeraver87
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 129

                              #29
                              wtf is that crap...........

                              Comment

                              • Hyrogashi
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 961

                                #30
                                Jodokast, It's not that nobody likes you.


                                It's just that everyone hates you.
                                Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                                Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                                Comment

                                Working...