Rock Radio on FFR Radio, 5/21 9pm. Discuss.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • super-smashman
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 2638

    #31
    Read the name of the thread.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #32
      Originally posted by emccky
      O.o when was this? And why are you listening to a radio show for 7 hours straight..
      Maybe because he played good music.

      Just a thought

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #33
        Yeah. It was pretty fun :P Coulda used more anime, but the music that was played was great, up until requests, when there was quite a bit of awful music. Other than that, it was awesome. Only complaint I have is the lack of diversity.
        I thought I was pretty clear in my post on the main page that I wouldn't play anime. I do not like anime at all. Also, requests are exactly that... music sent in my one person to be played. Requests by definition are going to be much more diverse and will likely have music that you don't enjoy in them. Its all apart of taking requests.

        Lastly, I only took music from my harddrive... which, although I have 3200ish songs, I only have 50 artists. But, future shows of mine will have more requests, and I'll make an effort to download some more individual songs (I only DL full albums).
        RIP

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #34
          I enjoyed it even more since you're one of the only FFR staff members I respect anymore.

          Comment

          • super-smashman
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 2638

            #35
            Next one should be full of famous SM/FFR songs.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #36
              I would do a show of tons of SM music... except for 2 problems.

              1. haven't played SM in about 6 months and have 0 simfiles (aka 0 SM mp3s)
              2. since I haven't played in 6 months, I don't know any of the current files/songs. So anything I did would be music from 6+ months ago.
              RIP

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #37
                Originally posted by super-smashman
                Next one should be full of famous SM/FFR songs.
                Guess what the vast majority of my music library is.

                Now I just need to get a mic.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                Working...