Rock Radio on FFR Radio, 5/21 9pm. Discuss.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • super-smashman
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 2638

    #16
    Aright, this isn't cool. Everytime I click on FFR Radio it shows me code and nothing happens.
    Code:
    <asx version="3.0">
      <title>FlashFlashRevolutionRadio</title>
      <entry>
        <title>FlashFlashRevolutionRadio</title>
        <author>FFR</author>
        <ref href="http&#58;//flashflashrevolution.com&#58;8000/"/>
      </entry>
    </asx>
    wtf

    Comment

    • Knavish
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 36

      #17
      Awesome. I'm listening.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        its fixed.... all the links, both at the top and on the side... should work.
        RIP

        Comment

        • super-smashman
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 2638

          #19
          SERIOUSLY GUYS! It's already started! >_<

          They still don't work.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            well, the winamp link on the left hand side works 100%.
            RIP

            Comment

            • super-smashman
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 2638

              #21
              AHA. nvm, I got it. Used IE. Now, whats the IRC server/channel?

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #22
                its all listed on the main page.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Knavish
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 36

                  #23
                  Hm.. yeah.. It's skipping A LOT for me.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #24
                    should be all fixed.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #25
                      Great show.

                      But it needed more anime.

                      >_>
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #26
                        Woo stayed all night!!It was fun...*yawn* will make a better post tommorw when I wake up...
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Spyk
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 6

                          #27
                          Yeah. It was pretty fun :P Coulda used more anime, but the music that was played was great, up until requests, when there was quite a bit of awful music. Other than that, it was awesome. Only complaint I have is the lack of diversity.

                          Comment

                          • Darkaldar
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 74

                            #28
                            Awesome job, Tass. I liked the change to a stady flow of rock, and non-anime style music. I'm sad I only got to listen to about 3 hrs of it... Next time I will definately have to tune in for more of it.

                            Thx Completelyincomplete for the sig ^^
                            Originally posted by fusi0n
                            Credits in FFR are like gold in Diablo II.

                            Comment

                            • falconsfan14
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 2183

                              #29
                              The show was great tass, we stayed up all night and hung out and listened to music. Me and ddrruler listened for 7 HOURS, the entire show, plus a little bit before. Cant wait to do it again.
                              falcon

                              Comment

                              • emccky
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 4811

                                #30
                                O.o when was this? And why are you listening to a radio show for 7 hours straight..

                                Comment

                                Working...