How far can you get in bonus yoshi round in zelda song

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #31
    I can full combo it.

    But meh, I've been here a while.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Kenzya
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 3411

      #32
      Dude man, liek guy.. It's totally imposibel cuz liek, this guy arkouch made deh fiel and he liek.. rigged it so u cudn't fc it..

      One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
      Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
      I'm Still Alive

      Comment

      • NirvanaFreak0872
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 61

        #33
        it's really easy once you get the hang of reading more dense arrow patterns. i've FC'd, but I still play it from time to time because I like the link song and because i like the rhytms on the yoshi rounds. playing this song is also a great warmup for rondo or cia rave.

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #34
          Originally posted by Reach
          I can't pass it yet. Been workin on that for awhile now !
          Me too Reach! It's the hardest song!

          Comment

          • Can_Man
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 39

            #35
            I can fc it.
            I just wanted to let you know that I am cool...

            Comment

            • Can_Man
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 39

              #36
              I can fc it.
              I just wanted to let you know that I am cool...

              Comment

              • emccky
                Banned
                • Apr 2004
                • 4811

                #37
                lay off the submit button bud. and yea, once you can read the arrow patterns its not hard at all.

                Comment

                • Piroteknix
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 61

                  #38
                  I'm such a n00b >.< I can get through 'bout 5 seconds by mashing! I need practice (and the seizure to stop)!

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #39
                    Another good way to practice is to download stepmania at www.stepmania.com and visit the stepmania forum here on FFR to learn more about stepmania.

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • fleenx
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2003
                      • 69

                      #40
                      FC :\

                      Comment

                      • Spazzbite
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 2181

                        #41
                        FC, I'm sure I can AAA it as well.

                        Originally posted by Quicker
                        shades don't break unless you break them.

                        Comment

                        • Chrissi
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 3019

                          #42
                          Harder than hellbeat? Yeah right... I can get through yoshi just fine (Not FC, just getting through with pretty much full healthbar) but uh hellbeat? No...
                          C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                          Comment

                          • Krym
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 234

                            #43
                            im suprised at how big this thread got =/

                            Comment

                            • linus
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2417

                              #44
                              omg i can't even get to the yoshi round ,,,,,,,,
                              gone.

                              Comment

                              • doob10163
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2004
                                • 35

                                #45
                                Around two misses
                                lolwtfbbq

                                Comment

                                Working...