I don't remember how far I can get, but I know it's not all the way through. I've gotten a bit better over time though. I used to fail very quickly, but now I manage to last for a while at least. I don't do very well at all, but I manage to survive.
How far can you get in bonus yoshi round in zelda song
Collapse
X
-

Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95 -
-
Because the people who play it are on the skill level of that Legend of Zelda song when they run into the Yoshi bonus and go "omg wtf"... 5-bars I think it was, whereas the Yoshi bonus is probably 10 or 11.Originally posted by Anticrombie0909More than any song, it seems like people automatically assume this one to be impossible. Why is that?
Hell when I first saw it I was like "NOBODY COULD EVER DO THAT OMG" but now I can FC it.Ridiculous Timing!!!!
The best thing to happen to Stepmania since Marvelous Timing!
Download
Forums
Screenshots
Comment
-
Uh5-bars I think it was, whereas the Yoshi bonus is probably 10 or 11.
The Yoshi Bonus round is no more than 7 bars. It's really really easy, and I'm really bad at FFR.Comment
-
I can get an easy FC on it everytime.\"Darkness is only the absence of light. It\'s always darkest, just before dawn.\"Comment
-
The steps are OK in my opinion. Not the best, but I've definately seen worst.\"Darkness is only the absence of light. It\'s always darkest, just before dawn.\"Comment
-
I finally beat that bonus round today... I only managed to survive by not trying to hit every arrow... and it worked! But, pay little attention to my posts about playing the actual game... I know some extremely amazing people when it comes to destroying this game, and I am the first of the beginners to them. I hardly compare to anyone here. I have a rank of one...
~NEO
Comment
-
-
single digit good'ed
For anyone who's wondering why that messege is still there, I think it's because it was the first hard song made.
OH and saying it's harder than hellbeat..... just no, don't ever say that again....Comment


Comment