Who should be "the new moderator" if there is one?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arch0wl
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 6344

    #46
    You and I aren't fit to be moderators cause even if we did our job we still get in arguments all the time so there would be an assload of complaints just because ____ person got pwned

    Comment

    • Hyrogashi
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2002
      • 961

      #47
      Nah, I can withstand the idiocy and hold myself back if i really had to.

      But you on the other hand, You're a beast.
      Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

      Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

      Comment

      • Arch0wl
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 6344

        #48
        =X

        Comment

        • scorpio1690
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 4817

          #49
          *ding ding ding* Round 1

          Comment

          • MEGAginge
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2002
            • 430

            #50
            Originally posted by Hyrogashi
            I'll vote for your mother.
            very nice of you, but dont expect the same from her. Actually - she had litle good to say about your performance on the whole!

            //MEGAginge


            Comment

            • Arch0wl
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 6344

              #51
              Your mom came faster than LoM on 8x

              I was playing be in my paradise on 1x and she STILL told me to slow it down (stole this from cxe =X)

              Comment

              • Hyrogashi
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2002
                • 961

                #52
                X_X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #53
                  Gross

                  Comment

                  • Hyrogashi
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 961

                    #54
                    Yet clever.
                    Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                    Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                    Comment

                    • LEGO
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 994

                      #55
                      WHAT ABOUT ME GODDAMN IT SOMEONE VOTE FOR ME.


                      SERIOUSLY. If I was on the list you all know I'd win. Hands down. Oh yeah. 8)

                      Comment

                      • Arch0wl
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 6344

                        #56
                        * Lots of time on your hands
                        * Post whoring annoys you
                        * You can be kind to newbie's no matter how annoying
                        * You understand that certain things are secret and don't exist
                        * You have experience moderating in the past
                        * Understanding of PhpBB forum software

                        I can do all of those, but the bolded one depends

                        by meaning "Not abusing modding powers against newbies" then yes

                        By meaning "not flaming newbies", sorry buddy

                        Comment

                        • 87x
                          Retired Staff
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 4379

                          #57
                          im the same way but not with the n00bs... i havent had exp moding and i dont understand PhpBB forum software... but i have been informed that its really easy to learn and that i probaqbly already do understand it just i dont know that i do...


                          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                          87x: more like.. professional goth.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #58
                            Well, hitting buttons is not much a chellenge, right?

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 3078

                              #59
                              i think I shud be the new mod! and 87x deserves it to and prolly archowl i do not know the software but could learn it very faST

                              Comment

                              • LEGO
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 994

                                #60
                                1. Arch0wl is too immature.

                                2. Has a very short temper and can cause arguments easily.

                                3. Has been banned in the past; if he pisses others off so much and can't follow some simple rules that tells you right there and then that he doesn't deserve it.

                                All I know about 87x is that he has a lot of posts and I doubt that all 2000 something of them are more than 2 paragraphs long. coughwhorecough. And I don't care if he's a vet or old or whatever.

                                The person who has the right attitude for the modship is me, but I probably don't come here as often as I should like. I can be quite objective and I don't give a rat's ass who it is if a rule is broken. I also believe Qreepy has the correct mindset for the job as well. He's not that mean but then again not as bashful to with-hold a "fuck off" when somebody's deserving of it.


                                Yeah yeah, not like I'd get the modship anyways, I just think I'd be able to handle the skills as they would be needed. And, don't forget that I can all supply you blokes with the pr0n. Ohhh yeah. Don't you forget that crtl-a pic I posted a while back.

                                Comment

                                Working...