Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 25thhour
    I like max
    • Feb 2007
    • 2922

    #16
    Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

    This is funny because yesterday I spent 4 hours watching youtube videos of Runescape for no apparent reason.
    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #17
      Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

      maybe because runescape is a lot of fun :P

      also i miss pressing alt+s to reply; i can't do that on firefox >.>
      Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 08-3-2016, 11:51 PM.
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • 25thhour
        I like max
        • Feb 2007
        • 2922

        #18
        Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

        I had a Skiller named Slurpy that was amazing but I got hacked they stole all my 100m and levelled my up. I had a bunch of 99s.
        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

        Comment

        • :.:.:.
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 3

          #19
          Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

          Man, I'd love some Runescape songs.

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #20
            Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

            Originally posted by Dinglesberry
            Lol @ Sea shanty 2 not being the best song



            Or ARABIAN 2?!?!


            Get outttttaaaa here arabian 2 best song in game, hihi knows what he's talkin about.

            I'm not gonna start on RS3, but I think it'd be better to get songs from OSRS.



            We should try asking the jmods for runescape directly to be honest.. They are pretty active on reddit.com/r/2007scape, or on twitter, @JagexMatK @JagexAsh etc.. Unsure if you could get permission from the OSRS team though, probably would have to go through the big men at RS3. I still think twitter or reddit would be the best way to contact, could also create some publicity for the game.
            These are good if you're unable to dislodge your head from OSRS's ass.

            Some more honorable mentions from RS3:



            Last edited by rushyrulz; 08-4-2016, 10:37 AM.


            Comment

            • Dinglesberry
              longing
              • Dec 2007
              • 2679

              #21
              Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              These are good if you're unable to dislodge your head from OSRS's ass.

              Some more honorable mentions from RS3:



              I can't do it man :/ Almost maxed in OSRS, I've tried RS3 way too many times to count lol, I really wish I could get into it because the endgame seems really fun in terms of bossing, raids etc. Honestly I like the EoC combat system, I just wish they didn't do so many of the changes to increase xp rates, make things more "efficient" etc.

              I'd believe the songs are nice, I bet they are much higher quality.. There's something about the nostalgia with OSRS songs though that I don't feel as much with the RS3 songs :/



              That 8 way switch tho

              Imo theres nothing really "technical" about RS3 anymore.. Correct me if I'm wrong (if I am I'd be happy, I like all of RS), but there aren't really the .. mechanics, like for example, search up 3-tick granite mining, stun alching.

              OSRS for me is fun cause its more technical, theres a herblore xp method that is theoretically limitless in xp rate because of the tick system (lol making 28 antivenoms in 1 tick).
              Last edited by Dinglesberry; 08-4-2016, 11:19 AM.

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #22
                Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                rs3 is just a generally more balanced game, but yeah there's a lot less you can get away with in terms of doing 785 things in one tick. While you can be more technical like you mentioned, you can also afk in nightmare zone overnight. RS3 just tries to eliminate the high and low end of that spectrum and make a more balanced game.

                If you don't like EoC, you can use Legacy combat mode (and interface mode if you want, but honestly that's a huge mistake).


                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #23
                  Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                  i wish i didn't have to pay money just to explore the rest of the world

                  i still like runescape though
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • walao1992
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2015
                    • 20

                    #24
                    Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                    i'd say the best music outside of what you hear in the starting areas of the game are the minigame tracks like Shine (Duel Arena), Null and Void (Pest Control), and Castlewars

                    Comment

                    • Dinglesberry
                      longing
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 2679

                      #25
                      Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      rs3 is just a generally more balanced game, but yeah there's a lot less you can get away with in terms of doing 785 things in one tick. While you can be more technical like you mentioned, you can also afk in nightmare zone overnight. RS3 just tries to eliminate the high and low end of that spectrum and make a more balanced game.

                      If you don't like EoC, you can use Legacy combat mode (and interface mode if you want, but honestly that's a huge mistake).
                      Legacy is inefficient, I quite enjoy EoC. Like legacy is horribad xp rates, doesn't save ammo etc..

                      Yeah you got me on nmz, thankfully you didn't mention splashing

                      Aren't some top xp methods afk though? Osrs has a nicer balance of afk -> less afk, where more effort is usually more xp (except nmz but nmz was dumb :/). I follow rs3 a bit, isn't best mining exp siren stones etc?

                      Honestly you are making me want to try it again

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #26
                        Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                        Originally posted by walao1992
                        i'd say the best music outside of what you hear in the starting areas of the game are the minigame tracks like Shine (Duel Arena), Null and Void (Pest Control), and Castlewars
                        you forgot the lava place under karamja and that one minigame with the portals, next to a port :P
                        Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 08-4-2016, 03:35 PM.
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • Lambdadelta
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 1152

                          #27
                          Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                          Damn Drizzle, you're making me want to binge grind that game again.

                          Comment

                          • Dinglesberry
                            longing
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 2679

                            #28
                            Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                            that one minigame with the portals, next to a port :P
                            Pest control?

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #29
                              Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                              Originally posted by Dinglesberry
                              Pest control?
                              oops, pest control is the game i was talking about XD thanks
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • Dinglesberry
                                longing
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 2679

                                #30
                                Re: Do We Have any Runescape songs or Remixes on FFR?

                                Comment

                                Working...