More Challenge Tokens? (Poll) / Token Rehaul Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #31
    Re: More Challenge Tokens? (Poll) / Token Rehaul Discussion

    Mostly just skimmed the thread for content & stuff but hopefully it wasn't brought up already.

    I made skill token & regular token graphics awhile ago here



    Originally posted by gold stinger
    I have no problem with anyone using them, be it the website, sponcon, or other stuff.
    I don't want there to be an issue or anything of lacking graphics for tokens holding back the possibilities/requests of new token-related songs. If it's really desired, I can sit down for a day and pump out more if needed. Most of the ones I have here mimic the set-style of early game tokens, but I can just as much attempt to pour time into real standalone tokens for individual songs.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • A Typhlosion
      FFR Player
      • May 2016
      • 5

      #32
      Re: More Challenge Tokens? (Poll) / Token Rehaul Discussion

      I kind of like the whole V2 tokens, where it's an improved chart related to doing well on the bad, but often simpler, chart/

      Comment

      Working...