Post the style of how you play... or a description of it...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hyrogashi
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2002
    • 961

    #31
    ohh my heart...it hurttsss nuuuuuu =(!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

    Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

    Comment

    • Azerban
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 6

      #32
      >>Although Breaking the Common is just, well - easy...

      Oh no! It's easy! I never realized that! It's easy for everyone! Wait. People have different skill levels? I must have forgot, my mistake.

      Sorry.

      Comment

      • SuperGreenX
        Tangy music sauce maker
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2003
        • 354

        #33
        Originally posted by Azerban
        I think it works very well. I'm used to DDRing on the Dreamcast, where there are two input streams (D-Pad and the A,B,X,Y). Therefore, I'm used to doing the doubles with one on each (eg: left on the D-pad, right on the A,B,X,Y pad.)

        Since I switched from one handed, I've been doing a lot better, almost no-missing Breaking the Common. Which is pretty good for me, consideringone of my fingers are bandaged.
        Wait....wtf? There's DDR for the Dreamcast??? I didn't know that......and what are you doing playing it with a controller? That's no fun!

        Wonderful Bite - New SGX Album! You can get it for free, yo!

        Comment

        • Alcbaar
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 18

          #34
          i use one hand although iam a n00b
          0===}::;;;;;;;;;;>
          Dog poop taste like it smells
          DELICOUS!
          0===}::;;;;;;;;;;>

          Comment

          • Hyrogashi
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2002
            • 961

            #35
            Then you can join my one hand newb army! In the land of the newbs, The oldbie is king,
            Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

            Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

            Comment

            • Yanah_the_Master
              Banned
              • Apr 2003
              • 1126

              #36
              i use one hand and i r0xx0rs

              Comment

              • Hyrogashi
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2002
                • 961

                #37
                I dont care, You can join my newb army of one handeders too. I am the best one handeder forever, FOREVER! dah dah dah!
                Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                Comment

                • SephirothChaos
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 192

                  #38
                  My style?

                  Hmmmmm,I do it in a crazy way,I just adjust to any songs that come up,like breaking the common I just adjust to the pattern.

                  Comment

                  • beatbox09
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 23

                    #39
                    One hand Num pad
                    Excuses are like buttholes, we all have them and they stink.

                    somedays you\'re the dog, somedays you\'re the hydrant.

                    Comment

                    • Azerban
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 6

                      #40
                      Controller when I want to play really fast songs (I have no bar, obviously) and pad when I want to challenge someone who is using a controller...

                      Comment

                      Working...