Post the style of how you play... or a description of it...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yanah_the_Master
    Banned
    • Apr 2003
    • 1126

    #16
    Originally posted by Satsui
    Originally posted by Yanah_the_Master
    I'm only saying that cause arch makes jumps sound hard
    Yes, well.. Yanah makes thinking sound hard.

    *thinks*








    ... HEY!!! That was mean!

    Comment

    • SoujiroXx
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2003
      • 346

      #17
      left middle on left, left index on down, same for other hand just for remaining keys hoho

      Comment

      • Arch0wl
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 6344

        #18
        Originally posted by Yanah_the_Master
        *thinks*
        Impossible.

        Comment

        • MEGAginge
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2002
          • 430

          #19
          Index on left, Middle on up and down... Third on the right...

          //MEGAginge


          Comment

          • MEGAginge
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2002
            • 430

            #20
            Yanah... seriously, FUCK OFF

            Bye

            //MEGAginge


            Comment

            • Hyrogashi
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2002
              • 961

              #21
              Baiii

              What?! I didnt see anyone else say bye.
              Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

              Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

              Comment

              • Azerban
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 6

                #22
                Left middle: left.
                Left index: down.
                Right middle: Numpad 6.
                Right index: Numpad 8.

                Comment

                • Hyrogashi
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 961

                  #23
                  That seriously makes sense. Try it.
                  Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                  Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                  Comment

                  • 87x
                    Retired Staff
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 4379

                    #24
                    Left middle: left.
                    Left index: down.
                    Right middle: Numpad 6.
                    Right index: Numpad 8.
                    very unique


                    RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                    87x: more like.. professional goth.

                    Comment

                    • MEGAginge
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 430

                      #25
                      that makes no sence... i got an immedate cram, then i slipped and my keyboard fell on the floor... heh

                      //MEGAginge


                      Comment

                      • Hyrogashi
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 961

                        #26
                        Yea, But your an idiot. There's a difference.
                        Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                        Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                        Comment

                        • Azerban
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 6

                          #27
                          I think it works very well. I'm used to DDRing on the Dreamcast, where there are two input streams (D-Pad and the A,B,X,Y). Therefore, I'm used to doing the doubles with one on each (eg: left on the D-pad, right on the A,B,X,Y pad.)

                          Since I switched from one handed, I've been doing a lot better, almost no-missing Breaking the Common. Which is pretty good for me, consideringone of my fingers are bandaged.

                          Comment

                          • Satsui
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 166

                            #28
                            Well, you can definately go faster that way. I think that one-handed is more
                            in the spirit of the thing though =(.
                            Satsui M3GR!M

                            Comment

                            • Azerban
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 6

                              #29
                              If it was in the spirit of it, the num pad wouldn't have been coded in.

                              And yes, it's *very* much faster. In fact, I'm having trouble with going too fast.

                              Comment

                              • MEGAginge
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 430

                                #30
                                Hyro: uhmmm... (thinks up a witty responce) no YOUR an idiot (yeah that told him)

                                Azerban: Well I play one handed, and moving my hand fast enough is never a problem (/me practises on 1.5x paranoia rebirth) it is registering the notes that I cant do... Although Breaking the Common is just, well - easy... I mean on Hyro and Arch's songs...

                                //MEGAginge


                                Comment

                                Working...