Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #46
    Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

    what rivalry?

    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #47
      Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

      I don't really play fiffer at all besides tournaments but I'd probably say Shadow and Smartdude would be my rivals atm. Smartdude's pretty good at rate stuff/hard stuff and Shadow has some very good scores on hard files.

      but for real

      im da bes go home mina
      Last edited by EtienneSM; 01-8-2015, 06:39 PM.
      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #48
        Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

        Originally posted by choof
        I really want to say that halogen is a rival atm, even though I haven't played ffr since the official I'm getting to his relative skill level on sm

        someone correct me if I'm wrong
        speedwise/staminawise, likely; haven't hit the hyperbolic time chamber but I still play here or there to at least retain skill and I would absolutely say you're pretty close

        MA wise, probably not haha

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #49
          Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          I forgot about dano. Hes a beast D6 player too
          same goes for FFR Pro
          I forgot FFR Pro, someone shoot me





          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #50
            Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

            really though i went from "d5" to not even mid d6 lmao i'm permawalled until i buy an 8 year old laptop from a pawn shop
            i'm not anyone's competition
            Last edited by lurker; 01-8-2015, 07:47 PM.
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • rayword45
              Local Teenage Wastebasket
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2007
              • 3212

              #51
              Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

              Originally posted by lurker
              i'm permawalled until i buy an 8 year old laptop from a pawn shop
              this statement rings true
              The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

              BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

              Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

              And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
              NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

              Comment

              Working...