Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rayword45
    Local Teenage Wastebasket
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 3212

    #31
    Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

    anaru
    The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

    BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

    Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

    And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
    NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #32
      Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

      Originally posted by SuperNOVA Gian
      D5: lurker, hi19hi19, MyNameIsNothing, Silvuh, Prawn Skunk, rayword, Pizza69

      I'm missing a few names but these are the ones I know most
      did you forget the 10th official happened or something
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • klimtkiller
        D4
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2011
        • 308

        #33
        Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

        Dossar, samurai and shadow 1800 for D7 rivalry. my D7 rivals i guess would be josemba and gameboy42690.
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Fantasticone I love your name. The name i hate the most is Klimtkiller, cuz I read it as like, climpt - killer, and climpt is just a gross sound, like an STD or something. Klimt

        Comment

        • ssbmchamp
          Can't improve at this game.
          • Oct 2006
          • 1128

          #34
          Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

          Originally posted by SuperNOVA Gian
          D5: lurker, hi19hi19, MyNameIsNothing, Silvuh, Prawn Skunk, rayword, Pizza69

          I'm missing a few names but these are the ones I know most
          I feel like MyNameIsNothing should start getting placed in D6 for tournaments cuz he's on a whole other level than the rest of D5. Pizza is definitely high D5 and is getting close to that D6 transition as well.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #35
            Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

            I really want to say that halogen is a rival atm, even though I haven't played ffr since the official I'm getting to his relative skill level on sm

            someone correct me if I'm wrong

            Comment

            • grizz13114
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2013
              • 215

              #36
              Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

              IWasASquidOnce has improved insanely fast

              Comment

              • Mahou
                魔法少女
                • Jan 2006
                • 2153

                #37
                Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                MP can do that sometimes haha.
                Last edited by Mahou; 01-8-2015, 03:04 PM.
                Originally posted by lofty rhino
                one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                AND watch anime.

                Comment

                • DDRNGGin
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2014
                  • 472

                  #38
                  Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                  Originally posted by Kawaii025
                  You are too kind and it's always fun to see where I stand compared to other D2 players, to be pushed to work on songs, and to improve on my weaknesses. Let's have a good battle this week!

                  IMO other D2 players you shouldn't sleep on are ehhblinkin, BestMte, and funiax.
                  I may have to test these player to see where my limit stands.
                  DDRNGGin's New Stats Information

                  Playstyle: Index

                  Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

                  Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

                  Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

                  Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

                  Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

                  Comment

                  • DDRNGGin
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2014
                    • 472

                    #39
                    Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                    Originally posted by ChaosBolt
                    I'm a D2 player, you want to test me? You could check my level ranks or play me in multiplayer when I am on.
                    Sure. I am available to play multiplayer on most weekends.
                    DDRNGGin's New Stats Information

                    Playstyle: Index

                    Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

                    Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

                    Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

                    Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

                    Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

                    Comment

                    • SuperNOVA Gian
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 355

                      #40
                      Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      did you forget the 10th official happened or something
                      LOL, I know some of the players I mentioned are already making the transition to D6 and I also left some players who also made it far in the 10th official in D5 but the ones I mentioned are the ones I remember most in D5 lol

                      EDIT: In D6: Elite Ninja, Zenith, Tim Allen, dell
                      Last edited by SuperNOVA Gian; 01-8-2015, 05:33 PM. Reason: D6 Players

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #41
                        Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                        Originally posted by SuperNOVA Gian

                        EDIT: In D6: Elite Ninja, Zenith, Tim Allen, dell
                        If only Sam was still alive and kicking, he was a serious contender but then he dropped off the face of the earth, I miss him and his friendly competitive attitude.

                        By the way this post is only referring to D6, but what Gian has said is true. In the official, Lambda, Preggers, and myself were top three but to keep up-to-date with today, I'd have to say that Preggers and Lambda are now breaking into D7 with their incredible scores.

                        In D6, personally, I think that Elite Ninja, Awein, ItsOnlyDanO, Funnygurl555, and myself are top D6. It's really hard to tell because there are other players like Rushy, DarkZtar, and MourningFall that are just as good as we are, if not better





                        Comment

                        • Dynam0
                          The Dominator
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 8987

                          #42
                          Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                          Originally posted by choof
                          I really want to say that halogen is a rival atm, even though I haven't played ffr since the official I'm getting to his relative skill level on sm

                          someone correct me if I'm wrong
                          improve your MA some and you'll be there yeah

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #43
                            Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            If only Sam was still alive and kicking, he was a serious contender but then he dropped off the face of the earth, I miss him and his friendly competitive attitude.

                            By the way this post is only referring to D6, but what Gian has said is true. In the official, Lambda, Preggers, and myself were top three but to keep up-to-date with today, I'd have to say that Preggers and Lambda are now breaking into D7 with their incredible scores.

                            In D6, personally, I think that Elite Ninja, Awein, ItsOnlyDanO, Funnygurl555, and myself are top D6. It's really hard to tell because there are other players like Rushy, DarkZtar, and MourningFall that are just as good as we are, if not better
                            I forgot about dano. Hes a beast D6 player too
                            same goes for FFR Pro
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6533

                              #44
                              Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                              i hold my own in D5. against people actually D5 at least lol

                              Comment

                              • Deidara837
                                For a New Beginning
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2008
                                • 1751

                                #45
                                Re: Toughest FFR Players/Rivals

                                kmay do the rivalry pls we need moar D5 peeps

                                _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
                                10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
                                11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

                                EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

                                Comment

                                Working...