Songs of the Week (January 23, 2014)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PrawnSkunk
    Administrator
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Dec 2007
    • 3907

    #16
    Re: Songs of the Week (January 23, 2014)

    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    My fingers feel like gymnasts after playing kommi's chiptune orgasm.
    I was mildly disappointed HEART BROKEN upon discovering that this was not in fact a song of the week.
    Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 01-24-2014, 12:46 PM.

    Comment

    • DissonantMuse
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2010
      • 756

      #17
      Re: Songs of the Week (January 23, 2014)

      I just got the skill token because I wanted something else to score whore with when I can't combo into vrofl anymore because vrofl hurts XD

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #18
        Re: Songs of the Week (January 23, 2014)

        Fuse Gymnast was pretty cool.


        Comment

        • s1rnight
          ( ŻuŻ)-b
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2011
          • 392

          #19
          Re: Songs of the Week (January 23, 2014)

          hooray!

          Comment

          • hi19hi19
            lol happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 12194

            #20
            Re: Songs of the Week (January 23, 2014)

            THE QUEUE LIST

            As of January 23, 2014:
            0 files are in the regular queue.


            Files queue'd from December 2013 batch (TBA)
            so uh



            about that next week


            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #21
              Re: Songs of the Week (January 23, 2014)

              Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
              I was mildly disappointed HEART BROKEN upon discovering that this was not in fact a song of the week.
              kandifan would be flattered to hear this


              edit: nvm kfaraday already posted here DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

              Comment

              Working...