Re: DP/RATO move to tokens?
just was rethinking what I said about that.
It isn't the syncing alone. It's got some things to do about the patterns as well. Face it, if I stepped the most sync'd version of Crowdpleaser V1 and didn't touch the patterns at all, and submitted it today, it would be [--]'d by every judge.
However, some songs would be fine (eg. Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl) if they were sync'd and had some minor adjustments.
just my 2c.
p.s. I'd be fine with FFR going down for a couple of days just to be able to do a mass renewal of the Legacy files.
just was rethinking what I said about that.
It isn't the syncing alone. It's got some things to do about the patterns as well. Face it, if I stepped the most sync'd version of Crowdpleaser V1 and didn't touch the patterns at all, and submitted it today, it would be [--]'d by every judge.
However, some songs would be fine (eg. Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl) if they were sync'd and had some minor adjustments.
just my 2c.
p.s. I'd be fine with FFR going down for a couple of days just to be able to do a mass renewal of the Legacy files.



Comment