Easiest song to get oni

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #16
    Re: Easiest song to get oni

    Colorful course isn't so bad. If you are more than just a one trick pony and if you have the consistency, then its definitely doable. It tests a little bit of jumpstream, bursts, trills, and some minijacks and its kinda long but if you are decent at a little bit of everything and if you can endure long songs, give that a try.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #17
      Re: Easiest song to get oni

      I can definitely do Within Life. Thanks for all of the suggestions guys.

      Edit:
      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Hio Travis
      Hello Manti! Long time, no see bud.

      Comment

      • PriestREA
        ddkdkd
        • Sep 2008
        • 792

        #18
        Re: Easiest song to get oni

        Originally posted by igotrhythm
        This. So hard. People have gotten it on Perfect Cherry Storm. X_X

        The best advice I can give is not to look for it on any specific song and just try them all until you get "teh urn."
        perfect cherry storm get reporting for duty. I have seen people say rottel was really easy but quite honestly: Makiba, colorful course and within life are definitely some of the easier ones. Defection was also a good suggestion
        Sent from my iPhone

        Comment

        • Frank Munoz
          Muein
          • Nov 2007
          • 2048

          #19
          Re: Easiest song to get oni

          Club..
          it's simple, straight forward, and you can prolly even memorize the chart since it's so damn short.

          also Rebirth<3
          Unknown and Unofficial
          may the good arrow guide you

          Comment

          • Zon Fire
            ♎♏
            • Nov 2006
            • 1082

            #20
            Re: Easiest song to get oni

            I'd say Rottel-da-station.

            My oni get was on EHHS

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #21
              Re: Easiest song to get oni

              omg you're back i missed you ;__________;

              Comment

              • Mollocephalus
                Custom User Title
                • Jul 2009
                • 2608

                #22
                Re: Easiest song to get oni

                Ambient Angels was the one i got closest to unlock oni on.

                Gravity Blast is also pretty nice, maybe someday i'll get it by playing that

                Comment

                • qqwref
                  stepmania archaeologist
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 4092

                  #23
                  Re: Easiest song to get oni

                  I wouldn't suggest Gravity Blast. It may be relatively easy but it's also pretty long, which means even if you could AAA it you may have to whore it many times to actually nail it. If you're the type of person who easily mental blocks stuff, that would be a problem.
                  Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                  Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                  Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #24
                    Re: Easiest song to get oni

                    Originally posted by Frank Munoz
                    Club..
                    it's simple, straight forward, and you can prolly even memorize the chart since it's so damn short.

                    also Rebirth<3

                    Club only if you have the skillset (i.e. jacking ability) for it. It's hit or miss for a lot of people. E.g., I already have oni and only recently have I been able to fc club after 100's of attempts:


                    EDIT:

                    I have a list of my FMO AAA's and flags compiled in one of my random thoughts quoted below. See if you can get lucky on any of these (some of these were already suggested, some others not.)
                    FMO AAA's: (3)
                    1. Makiba
                    2. Colorful Course
                    3. Pure Ruby

                    FMO Flag's: (13)
                    1. Ambient Angels (BF)
                    2. EuroMorroc (Clean Edit) (BF)
                    3. Epilogue (BF)
                    4. Fast Asleep (BF)
                    5. Poppin' Shower (BF)
                    6. Destination Of The Heart (booflag)
                    7. super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome) (1-0-1-0)
                    8. Melonman's OP (Booflag)
                    9. Midnight Dragon (BF)
                    10. Black Key Etude (BF)
                    11. Defection (BF)
                    12. Rottel-da-station* (1-0-0-2)
                    13. ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (BF)
                    Last edited by benguino; 03-9-2013, 02:09 AM.
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • Mourningfall
                      ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 1627

                      #25
                      Re: Easiest song to get oni

                      Pure Ruby is a pretty straight forward chart

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #26
                        Re: Easiest song to get oni

                        Oh yeah, I forgot about VS Boss Battle. It has the slowest jumpstream out of all of the FMOs, but the patterns are VERY split-heavy. If you're better at one hand trills/split jumptrills, you might want to go for that.

                        Comment

                        • Raining Nails
                          Oh no! It's Raining Nails
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 83

                          #27
                          Re: Easiest song to get oni

                          Colorful Course, Makiba and Gravity Blast seem the most manageable overall. I am not quite at the level of getting Oni yet but very close. I'm guessing when I do it will be one of the above.

                          Comment

                          • mrpreggers
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 3395

                            #28
                            Re: Easiest song to get oni

                            gravity blast wtf is wrong with you guys that's hard as shit..
                            i would say colorful course is easiest it's just long and boring

                            Comment

                            • Mourningfall
                              ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 1627

                              #29
                              Re: Easiest song to get oni

                              I think Preggers is right here.
                              Despite the fact I play like shit, Colorful Course is easily the most manageable FMO I've tried so far

                              Comment

                              • Raining Nails
                                Oh no! It's Raining Nails
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 83

                                #30
                                Re: Easiest song to get oni

                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                I think Preggers is right here.
                                Despite the fact I play like shit, Colorful Course is easily the most manageable FMO I've tried so far
                                I actually think Colorful Course might be more like a 63/64, but I won't get into that here. It is really not that difficult in many spots -it's just kind of long. That's where I really plan to go for Oni.

                                For me the last 2/3 of Gravity Blast I can pretty much AAA - for some reason the opening is where I get into trouble. I can see how many would think it's a really tough file as it tests many skillsets, but I play it well for some reason.

                                Choprite is also one that could be included in this discussion.

                                Comment

                                Working...