Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bballa48
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1496

    #46
    Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

    Posers listen to fakebit music just has to be higher than a 67. It's admittedly tame, yet that ending is just gross to PA. Maybe a 69 or 70?

    Scores on it look awful as well.
    "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
    Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #47
      Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

      I can score SDG's on some Guru files.

      I can't score at all on Posers. The patterns kill me severely.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • SK8R43
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2008
        • 4684

        #48
        Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

        Yeah, that ending is just aweful! I know i can hit it but i end up getting 15+ goods on it for no reason. Stupid patterns. Can easily SDG up to it then boom 20+ goods lol
        Definitely need to be rated higher imho
        Thee Burstinator
        sigpic

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #49
          Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

          bumping because


          i should have given twister a 10/10

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #50
            Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

            why didn't you?





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #51
              Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

              How did anyone not give it a 10/10

              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #52
                Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

                Plopadop never made a front page post about this batch





                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • AlexDest
                  good hot
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5309

                  #53
                  Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

                  Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                  why didn't you?
                  because i said it felt like it dragged on so it got a 9 instead


                  forgive me father for i have sinned

                  Comment

                  • popsicle_3000
                    Legendary Noob
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 4642

                    #54
                    Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

                    when are the next batch of songs being released? or waiting till official?

                    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                    39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    one way to stream them all
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                    But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    Title: Popsicle Three

                    Thousand the farthest
                    He's gone in an official
                    Whoop hip hip hooray!
                    Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                    kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                    @popsicle_3000:
                    Danger incoming
                    The popsicles are melting
                    Three thousand of them
                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                    dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                    friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                    dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                    friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                    dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                    friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                    dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                    friend: thanks man
                    dynam0: no problem man
                    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                    pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                    Comment

                    • FissionMailed1
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 1267

                      #55
                      Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

                      There won't be SOTW because of the official tournament.


                      YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

                      MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

                      YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

                      YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

                      THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

                      I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #56
                        Re: Songs of the Week (December 8, 2012)

                        I played Twister again because I remembered I had that batch on this laptop.

                        Fucking 10/10, what was I thinking.

                        Comment

                        Working...