Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #31
    Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

    Why is With a Cherry on Top in the Arcade section? Is it from some game I don't recognize? It certainly doesn't sound like it belongs there.

    Comment

    • Reshiram
      The Vast White Note
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2011
      • 1224

      #32
      Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

      Originally posted by bmah
      Why is With a Cherry on Top in the Arcade section? Is it from some game I don't recognize? It certainly doesn't sound like it belongs there.
      That and it's not the correct version of the file, but I already sent JX a message about that one.

      It's from an animated film, so it's not even a game, unlike the soundtrack from "Tower of Heaven" that flashygoodness did.

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #33
        Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

        R176 v2
        Step Artist: MrPopadopalis25

        N/A - I don't have the token. In the future I may get it but not now.

        Alchemy [Veteran]
        Step Artist: SKG_Scintill

        Sex.

        Tokimori Uta [Veteran]
        Step Artist: bmah

        Fun song!

        With a Cherry On Top
        Step Artist: Reshiram

        Not nearly as many white notes this time around, kinda disappoint.

        Good chart regardless.

        Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses (LOOMING MIX)
        Step Artist: megamon88

        I moved this one down on purpose. This chart is probably the first chart from you I've enjoyed since Fish Hell (which I hate cause I can't AAA it now, but that's not really chart hate ect.) Flows nicely and all the bpm stuff makes a ton of sense. On top of that, it feels like a super low fgo, and since I rarely can enjoy them due to things, this is certainly really nice. It's a fun chart and for a Pony song, it's actually really bearable. So yeah, nice chart man.
        Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 11-4-2012, 02:57 PM.

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #34
          Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

          Originally posted by Reshiram
          That and it's not the correct version of the file, but I already sent JX a message about that one.

          It's from an animated film, so it's not even a game, unlike the soundtrack from "Tower of Heaven" that flashygoodness did.
          Ok, well if your file isn't changed in a day or two, I'll do it.

          Comment

          • Xx{Midnight}xX
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 8548

            #35
            Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

            I'll see if I can unlock it just for you

            Comment

            • megamon88
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 2567

              #36
              Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses (LOOMING MIX)
              Step Artist: megamon88

              I moved this one down on purpose. This chart is probably the first chart from you I've enjoyed since Fish Hell (which I hate cause I can't AAA it now, but that's not really chart hate ect.) Flows nicely and all the bpm stuff makes a ton of sense. On top of that, it feels like a super low fgo, and since I rarely can enjoy them due to things, this is certainly really nice. It's a fun chart and for a Pony song, it's actually really bearable. So yeah, nice chart man.
              Genuinely surprised at this, thanks.

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #37
                Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                Okay, With a Cherry On Top is fixed now.

                As for scores,
                old AAAs -> changed to new AAAs
                old non-AAAs but more than new AAA score -> cleared
                other scores -> left as they are

                As for the genre, if there're opinions for the change we can (I don't care since only possible alternative would be misc).

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #38
                  Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                  Probably best as Misc.

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #39
                    Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                    Haha....

                    R176v2? I would have never thought of that ever.
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • Reshiram
                      The Vast White Note
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2011
                      • 1224

                      #40
                      Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                      That's the right file now, thanks for the quick fix!

                      I know it's a bit more boring than the first one but that's more correct and playable IMO.

                      Also, colors change due to the different instrument styles of the verses. It's an almost carbon coby of the first part, so just hit it like the music says and voila! Not sure if it's a 20 though...

                      Comment

                      • Breakdown16
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1938

                        #41
                        Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                        For the song Tokimori Uta, Aki Misawa is incorrectly credited as Aki Mizawa.

                        And the genre should be "ANTIQUE" if we go by the original information from pop'n music, but that's subjective, ha ha.

                        And for future reference, where should we post if we find incorrect song information and the like?


                        Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                        Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                        Comment

                        • bmah
                          shots FIRED
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 8448

                          #42
                          Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                          Originally posted by Breakdown16
                          For the song Tokimori Uta, Aki Misawa is incorrectly credited as Aki Mizawa.

                          And the genre should be "ANTIQUE" if we go by the original information from pop'n music, but that's subjective, ha ha.

                          And for future reference, where should we post if we find incorrect song information and the like?
                          The genre for pop'n music stuff can be really way out there, and FFR's intentions aren't exactly the same. "Antique" doesn't really describe the genre at all, but rather what the song is about (an old clock).

                          If you find anything you want to correct about an individual song, you can post it in the respective song thread as they're released every week. Otherwise, post them here.

                          Comment

                          Working...