Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bballa48
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1496

    #16
    Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

    Either Gotta Catch em All needs to get bumped down, or Rarity Attempts needs to get bumped up. They can't both be 75s, that just doesn't make any sense.

    Edit: I actually like Rarity at 75. So... yeah I still stand by my original statement, but that is for another thread.
    Last edited by bballa48; 11-4-2012, 08:21 AM.
    "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
    Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

    Comment

    • SC_coolguy44
      Harmonoize
      • Sep 2007
      • 1041

      #17
      Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

      More Skill Tokens I'll never be able to unlock? I still haven't unlocked the one from last week. Also, I know people are probably going to rage at me for saying this, but why are there constantly being brony songs added to the game?

      R176 v2: Don't know if I'm ever going to unlock this because of the antiskill and the hours I'd have to play attempting it.
      Alchemy: This file was pretty fun. I found it pretty easy for a 66 though.
      Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses (LOOMING MIX): Refer to my above comment regarding the song choice. The stepfile was pretty crazy.
      Tokimori Uta: I don't really have much to say about this one. It was a pretty simple file.
      With A Cherry On Top: This is just a generic higher-ended easy file.

      Comment

      • megamon88
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 2567

        #18
        Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

        Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
        Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses (LOOMING MIX) - boring pony faggot song
        you know it

        ps nice filter evasion bruh


        Originally posted by SC_coolguy44
        Also, I know people are probably going to rage at me for saying this, but why are there constantly being brony songs added to the game?
        because i keep stepping them since i love seeing people's reactions like the one above
        Last edited by megamon88; 11-4-2012, 08:28 AM.

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #19
          Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

          Originally posted by megamon88
          because i keep stepping them since i love seeing people's reactions like the one above
          Poor reason to step any song on FFR ):

          Not fond of the chart because of all of the awkward framers and how aggressive the file felt. ):

          Comment

          • AlexDest
            good hot
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 5309

            #20
            Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

            Will play these soon.

            Originally posted by iironiic
            Poor reason to step any song on FFR ):
            too bad

            Comment

            • bballa48
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2007
              • 1496

              #21
              Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

              Whoa Alchemy was sweet.

              We need more songs like this... something in the 75-80 difficulty range would be epic.
              "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
              Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

              Comment

              • megamon88
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 2567

                #22
                Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                In case you were wondering, that's not the actual reason I step brony songs; I step them because I enjoy them and want to give them more exposure. That other reason is definitely a bonus though.

                Comment

                • SKG_Scintill
                  Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 3877

                  #23
                  Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                  Originally posted by bballa48
                  Whoa Alchemy was sweet.

                  We need more songs like this... something in the 75-80 difficulty range would be epic.
                  Way ahead of you, sent and accepted in the same batch: Spirits (or Twister olol no)

                  Originally posted by Lambdadelta
                  Is this the year of hand files XD
                  Nope, it's the year of the white arrow
                  Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 11-4-2012, 09:22 AM.





                  Originally posted by bluguerilla
                  So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                  ___
                  . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                  . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                  .

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #24
                    Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                    lay-z reviews

                    R176 v2 - I liked this chart. Certainly brings out the song abrasively.

                    Alchemy - Step something else lol. It's getting old playing the same genre from you over and over.

                    Rarity Attempts 400 Dresses - Personally, I think it shouldn't have been jump heavy on the ascending 8th snares. Still nicely stepped.

                    Tokimori Uta - Simple and easy. Nothing too much to say.

                    With A Cherry On Top - Not a fan of the accents in the end.

                    Comment

                    • SKG_Scintill
                      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 3877

                      #25
                      Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                      Originally posted by AlexDest
                      Alchemy - Step something else lol. It's getting old playing the same genre from you over and over.
                      Give me something equally good to step





                      Originally posted by bluguerilla
                      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                      ___
                      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                      .

                      Comment

                      • alloyus
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3269

                        #26
                        Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                        Really hope there's a real way to get R176 without having to use Velocity :/ Gonna mess around with it later.

                        ^FFP_D0pey btw

                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #27
                          Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                          Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                          Give me something equally good to step
                          ok

                          Comment

                          • SKG_Scintill
                            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 3877

                            #28
                            Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                            You're not helping my point, or you are





                            Originally posted by bluguerilla
                            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                            ___
                            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                            .

                            Comment

                            • Lambdadelta
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 1152

                              #29
                              Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                              Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                              You're not helping my point, or you are
                              Wouldn't mind seeing you step some intense speedcore with a high BPM rate through the song within the difficulty of 80-87

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #30
                                Re: Songs of the Week (November 4, 2012)

                                Originally posted by Lambdadelta
                                Wouldn't mind seeing you step some intense speedcore with a high BPM rate through the song within the difficulty of 80-87
                                No you don't wanna do that

                                He did that once

                                Scintill's Revenge

                                Never again!

                                Originally posted by SC_coolguy44
                                but why are there constantly being brony songs added to the game?
                                My opinion on the genre aside, on FFR the judges don't discriminate based on the music choice. We should be happy regardless that someone was kind enough to allow us to use their material rather than hating it due to prefrence.

                                That aside, **** another Pony song AND Megamon chart. jk

                                Originally posted by megamon88
                                That other reason is definitely a bonus though.
                                O/

                                Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                                Way ahead of you, sent and accepted in the same batch: Spirits (or Twister olol no)


                                Nope, it's the year of the white arrow
                                Twister <3333 Please release that soon x.x I'm dying to play it on FFR <3

                                Also, brb restepping lavender town to the original gimmick

                                WHITE NOTES EVERYWHERE. GHOSTS EVERYWHERE.

                                Anyways, will be playing these later. Hopefully I can possibly get R176 and hopefully when I do it's worth the unlock

                                Comment

                                Working...