Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NoPrivacy
    wut
    • Aug 2012
    • 290

    #16
    Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

    BF2014
    Musician: DJ Sharpnel
    Step Artist: Choofers
    Song Genre: Dance 2
    Difficulty: 63
    Song Length: 3:18 <-- Says 2:00 ingame.
    Shit.

    Comment

    • bmah
      shots FIRED
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Oct 2003
      • 8448

      #17
      Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

      heh you know what guys, that's just me using a template from an older song release thread and not changing it

      I'm tired, give me a break plz D:<

      Comment

      • NoPrivacy
        wut
        • Aug 2012
        • 290

        #18
        Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

        :P Just thought i'd point it out lol
        Shit.

        Comment

        • lumphoboextreme
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 8592

          #19
          Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

          yeah i haven't played it for a while but the beginning froze for me every time earlier, i thought it was part of the song LOL. it took me so many tries to hit it.

          Comment

          • popsicle_3000
            Legendary Noob
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 4642

            #20
            Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            I do not understand that Internet Heroes chart at all

            like it seems really just... I can't describe it but it looks wrong, granted I need to play to be sure but yeah
            it was quite awkward to play. one of those songs you can't get into a rhythm with

            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
            what a diverse mix of songs and step artists this week wow

            don't forget, guys, my song is not dubstep.

            PS: BF2014 is just by DJ Sharpnel, SHARPNELSOUND is his label.
            what's that other song where it says that as well?

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            one way to stream them all
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

            But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            Title: Popsicle Three

            Thousand the farthest
            He's gone in an official
            Whoop hip hip hooray!
            Originally posted by U.N. Owen
            kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

            @popsicle_3000:
            Danger incoming
            The popsicles are melting
            Three thousand of them
            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

            dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
            friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
            dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
            friend: hey bro can i tell you something
            dynam0 yeah man whats up?
            friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
            dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
            friend: thanks man
            dynam0: no problem man
            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #21
              Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

              Originally posted by popsicle_3000
              what's that other song where it says that as well?
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=1743, good sir.
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • SC_coolguy44
                Harmonoize
                • Sep 2007
                • 1041

                #22
                Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                These songs were amazing and half of them were pretty easy to fc (the 3 I fced were all sightreads).

                BF2014: Choofers, you did this song justice. Take an epic DJ Sharpnel song and put onbeat amazing steps to go along with it and you got yourself this beast of a stepfile.
                Colibri: I had lots of fun playing this one. The song was catchy and the steps flowed really nicely. One thing though, I think this is a little easy to be a 70.
                Galaxy: "This is not dubstep." This is one of the three sightreads I got. The file is really fun to play. CbR, as per usual another good stepfile from you.
                Internet Heroes: Holy crap, was this file dense or what. The song was really hilarious and even though the stepfile was dense, I had fun playing it.
                Mabi V2: This is the second sightread of this list. This file was fun to play and I sure will play it more.
                My Little Pony Medley (Standard): This is the third sightread FC I got from these songs. Although I don't really approve of the song choice, the was actually fun to play.

                Comment

                • SKG_Scintill
                  Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 3877

                  #23
                  Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                  MLP Medley is fine, thank goodness for no vocals





                  Originally posted by bluguerilla
                  So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                  ___
                  . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                  . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                  .

                  Comment

                  • woker-X
                    .... :.. .:. ::
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1040

                    #24
                    Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                    lol

                    I have 2 SHK's files in game now
                    both are secret

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #25
                      Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                      I enjoyed Internet Heroes - nicely charted, YOSHl.

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #26
                        Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                        lol I wake up and find 2 PMs in my inbox about Mabi v2

                        For some reason my Dell Inspiron 6400 is having issues with internet about student credentials at my university's connection so the offset thing's gonna be a bitch. Currently at a "halloween meeting" right now
                        Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 10-27-2012, 11:28 AM.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • Razor
                          Dan "Razor" Devilz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2004
                          • 1606

                          #27
                          Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                          BF2014 = best file this week, followed by Colibri.

                          Gud stuff.
                          Originally posted by FFR Forum Awards
                          Best FFR file from 2013:
                          3rd: Retro City
                          Originally posted by Choofers
                          I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.

                          Comment

                          • Winrar
                            Quasi-porn
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 1843

                            #28
                            Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                            BF2014 so fun omg.
                            I just found the ending to colibri a bit awks, but the rest was fun.
                            sightread that song that isn't dubstep too!

                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #29
                              Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                              Internet Zeros:

                              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                              I enjoyed Internet Heroes - nicely charted, YOSHl.
                              I'm sorry but I not only still don't understand it at all, but it also plays really weird

                              like:

                              1. I can't tell what half the notes are going to. I was told it was percussion and lyrics and I'm flabbergasted to try figuring out how he blended those how he did. It's gross to me.

                              2. A lot of the weird colors (aside from parts where it's stepping just the lyrics) they feel off beat or completely irrelevant. I even played with my headphones on and turned it up to try hearing it and I just can't.

                              3. Though really subjective, those hands are just stupid the song has no reason to have hands if you asked me. They can be "technically" right all they want it's just gross for me

                              The tldr: Chart doesn't make sense to me pretty much. And after playing it, I really wish I hadn't bfed it.

                              Now to go play the others.

                              BFnumbers: Woah Choof dude, that was awesome. My only dislike is the quad. But I just frown upon them in general so yeah. Totally looking forward to whoring this later.

                              MLP Medley: bpm change made it weird, but I guess that's just him being creative. Not something I enjoyed personally but it wasn't "bad" or irritating at all if that makes sense.

                              Mabi V2: Did you steal this from Reshiram?! (That's a joke I don't think you'd actually steal ect.) That was awesome

                              Galaxy: This is pretty good. Glad you approached it how you did.

                              Colibri: N/A.
                              Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 10-27-2012, 04:58 PM.

                              Comment

                              • popsicle_3000
                                Legendary Noob
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4642

                                #30
                                Re: Songs of the Week (October 27, 2012)

                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And after playing it, I really wish I hadn't bfed it.
                                this was me exactly!! first full playthrough i get the bf and then was like GAH!
                                spent another 30min AAAing it

                                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                                39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                one way to stream them all
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                                But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                Title: Popsicle Three

                                Thousand the farthest
                                He's gone in an official
                                Whoop hip hip hooray!
                                Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                                kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                                @popsicle_3000:
                                Danger incoming
                                The popsicles are melting
                                Three thousand of them
                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                                dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                                friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                                dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                                friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                                dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                                friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                                dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                                friend: thanks man
                                dynam0: no problem man
                                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                                pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                                Comment

                                Working...