Songs of the Week (April 12, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nois-or-e
    SponCon Aficionado
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 3250

    #46
    Re: Songs of the Week (April 12, 2012)

    Originally posted by megamon88
    >implying we all have access to a converter
    I was implying that after acceptance and conversion, solving these framer issues isn't impossible. Wasn't intending for it to sound like steppers should do all of this themselves before submitting ;D

    Re-uploading the file, granted that it has the same amount of notes, is no big deal at all~

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #47
      Re: Songs of the Week (April 12, 2012)

      Originally posted by nois-or-e
      I was implying that after acceptance and conversion, solving these framer issues isn't impossible. Wasn't intending for it to sound like steppers should do all of this themselves before submitting ;D

      Re-uploading the file, granted that it has the same amount of notes, is no big deal at all~
      I'm not sure how far this could go, because something like Skeletor was also meant to be jumptrilled and that can be changed to 1 frame intervals.

      I don't know if any fixes I make to older files would be reuploaded.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • nois-or-e
        SponCon Aficionado
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 3250

        #48
        Re: Songs of the Week (April 12, 2012)

        I don't think fixing files that far after they've been in would be a good idea. Much like the synth files that are loved by so many people in the community will never be fixed. I was more or less referring to files that are accepted in the future releases ;D

        (on the note of synth files, one way to fix them is to re-step them. This is why I've restepped 100 bar blackout for the next batch, lol)

        Comment

        • Mau5
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2011
          • 790

          #49
          Re: Songs of the Week (April 12, 2012)

          anyways...

          Originally posted by jimerax
          teraholic
          Musician: 44teru-k
          Step Artist: 00Razor00
          Song Genre: Dance 2
          Difficulty: 10
          Song Length: 1:53
          1 minute 53 seconds of wow i suck at this song

          I love Rainbow Road though, brilliant piano composition as well as file!
          How to start an argument online:
          Step 1) Express an opinion
          Step 2) Wait....

          Originally posted by Arntonach
          It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

          Comment

          Working...