Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nullifidian
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 1837

    #16
    Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

    middie's opinion: exactly as expected
    I like how you display your disgust towards my file by explicitly "not mentioning" it lol

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #17
      Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

      With respect to song lengths, a ton of songs display incorrect times on the level stats page. Holy Orders is around 4:07 while the in-game stat reads 4:20, NaiNai is about 1:48 instead of 2:05, Starry Sky...

      When I say there's a ton, there's a ton.


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • Winrar
        Quasi-porn
        • Jan 2008
        • 1843

        #18
        Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

        I honestly love Betrayal, it's got the right jumps, and the stream is just fast enough for me. The second last stream in the song is probably my fav. I'm not a fan of the trills though; too fast X_X

        Starry Sky is another that I loved, it makes me feel like I skillboosted to a whole new level when I play it and AAA everything up to the minijacks then miss central 8)

        I still need to play the other songs.
        Last edited by Winrar; 03-24-2012, 10:23 AM.

        Originally posted by Staiain
        I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #19
          Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

          starry sky and creative happy are awesome, nice ones

          also betrayal is cool too, just really hard :/

          didn't play through the other one yet, but the quality of releases this year has been incredible, hopefully it stays like that!

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • bmah
            shots FIRED
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 8448

            #20
            Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            With respect to song lengths, a ton of songs display incorrect times on the level stats page. Holy Orders is around 4:07 while the in-game stat reads 4:20, NaiNai is about 1:48 instead of 2:05, Starry Sky...

            When I say there's a ton, there's a ton.
            It's probably because the person who's entering the song data info is being inconsistent about the file's length versus the entire song's/mp3's length. I think it has been agreed upon that the time displayed should be the length of time you actually play (first arrow to last arrow). My opinion is that it should be the length of the file (so that would include any waiting time before the first arrow).

            Comment

            • -KIDTHONG-
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 578

              #21
              Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

              Starry sky is a 10.
              Please keep your sig to the 250 x 600 size outlined in the site rules. BAM!

              Comment

              • bballa48
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2007
                • 1496

                #22
                Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

                Originally posted by -KIDTHONG-
                Starry sky is a 10.
                No way. Harder jumpstream than Ambient, Makiba, and EHHS. Plus, the minijacks at the end are tricky.
                "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                Comment

                • sticklydude
                  r.i.p. tiny hippo
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2165

                  #23
                  Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

                  Originally posted by -KIDTHONG-
                  Starry sky is a 10.
                  No. Never.

                  Comment

                  • Nullifidian
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 1837

                    #24
                    Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

                    Originally posted by -KIDTHONG-
                    Starry sky is a 10.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #25
                      Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

                      Originally posted by bmah
                      It's probably because the person who's entering the song data info is being inconsistent about the file's length versus the entire song's/mp3's length. I think it has been agreed upon that the time displayed should be the length of time you actually play (first arrow to last arrow). My opinion is that it should be the length of the file (so that would include any waiting time before the first arrow).
                      bmah, the entire length of Holy Orders is 4:07, including the long intro, not just first arrow to the last. No idea where 4:20 came from. Same with NaiNai.


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #26
                        Re: Songs of the week (March 23rd, 2012)

                        bump 2 say starry sky one of the only legitimately fun files in all of ffr nice job
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        Working...