TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ichliebekase
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2006
    • 3213

    #361
    Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

    Forsaken Neon, yet another good song xD 2/2 AJ, nice.
    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

    Comment

    • Kirbyman1990
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 331

      #362
      Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

      I'll clean this up if needed. We'll see how everyone else does.

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #363
        Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

        **** this song.

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          <3 Jumpstream <3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #364
          Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

          WTF is with you and picking Overdrive .... :O

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #365
            Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

            DO WORK, SON lol =p

            Comment

            • Arbliterator
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2011
              • 780

              #366
              Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!


              First.

              Comment

              • ichliebekase
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2006
                • 3213

                #367
                Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                ~~~
                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                Comment

                • Elite Ninja
                  Kawaii Desu
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 4828

                  #368
                  Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                  **** people and their AAAs. I am surprised I pulled an SDG on this since my arms are tired as **** right now after replaying this song many times already. Old best was 3-0-0-0.

                  I hope I can atleast get 5-0-0-0 if I get lucky enough. That's my goal for this round.
                  Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                  Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                  Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                  Comment

                  • DissonantMuse
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 756

                    #369
                    Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                    Second attempt for today, blackflagged (it's a curse I tell ya lol) I could probably AAA this if I need to.

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #370
                      Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                      Yeah I hate that song, really hope I don't need to fix.

                      Comment

                      • Ziergdsx18
                        ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 2800

                        #371
                        Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                        thank god i got this quickly, i hate blu's files. with a passion.





                        | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                        Comment

                        • Zakvvv666
                          I catch fruit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2861

                          #372
                          Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                          How is this easier to me than Glove Stage? Whatever I'll be back for Round 3



                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

                          Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


                          Comment

                          • Elite Ninja
                            Kawaii Desu
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 4828

                            #373
                            Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                            nope im stuck with 7 goods so im probably out this round.
                            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                            Comment

                            • megamon88
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 2567

                              #374
                              Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                              arglebargle

                              Comment

                              • hobgoblinpie
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 161

                                #375
                                Re: TC_Halogen's Halloween Tournament!

                                Tried it for the first time in ages, got 0 goods until @ 570 combo I looked away briefly and got a good. Raging. This will do for now. Will clean it up at some point.

                                1st in D1 - Tc_Halogen's Halloween Tournament (2011)

                                6th in D2 - FFR Official Tournament 2011

                                FFR Rivals: Zekramcross and magicturbo

                                Best AAA's: Yoshi's Cookie, Seven, Gaussian Blur 3 (All 9's)
                                80%of all Public Songs FC'd - 02/01/2012

                                Comment

                                Working...