Midnight's Summer Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #376
    Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

    Well, actually that makes a little more sense, I've forgotton how difficult FGO's were for me during my first 3 years..

    But yea, in any case, then it should be an 11 or 12(doesn't really have to be) for me and zero.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Sweet_Feet
      Washed Up
      • Oct 2005
      • 1934

      #377
      Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

      pretty early to start worrying about tiebreakers isn't it? lol

      Comment

      • ScarletSky
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2011
        • 1811

        #378
        Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

        Has Sweet entered a score yet? I don't see anything.
        I have one ready, but I don't know if I wanna submit it yet or beat it. >.>

        Comment

        • xXAll-ProXx
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2010
          • 2040

          #379
          Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

          Originally posted by ScarletSky
          Has Sweet entered a score yet? I don't see anything.
          I have one ready, but I don't know if I wanna submit it yet or beat it. >.>
          he has submitted a score on page "3"
          I have a dig bick.

          Comment

          • ScarletSky
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2011
            • 1811

            #380
            Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

            Gimme a post number because people are still registering for this thing up until page 10 or so for me. >.>
            (Not everyone has the same page post limit.)

            Comment

            • xXAll-ProXx
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #381
              Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

              Originally posted by ScarletSky
              Gimme a post number because people are still registering for this thing up until page 10 or so for me. >.>
              (Not everyone has the same page post limit.)
              I have a dig bick.

              Comment

              • ScarletSky
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2011
                • 1811

                #382
                Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                I think I'm gonna wait to post my score then, see what else he can come up with.
                All I gotta say is, I hope he's better sober.

                Comment

                • -zeroSKILL-
                  Fuc Da Police
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1860

                  #383
                  Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney



                  like, that much better you were hoping for?
                  All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                  15 8's left to AAA
                  Average Rank: 152

                  Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                  God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                  Comment

                  • ScarletSky
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1811

                    #384
                    Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                    Oh shit, I better get practicing. o.o

                    Edit~
                    God DAMN that was a good feeling to AAA. :3

                    Last edited by ScarletSky; 07-16-2011, 06:04 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Sweet_Feet
                      Washed Up
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1934

                      #385
                      Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                      -_-

                      Comment

                      • ScarletSky
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 1811

                        #386
                        Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                        lolwut? xP

                        Comment

                        • Sweet_Feet
                          Washed Up
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 1934

                          #387
                          Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                          been playing for probably 8+ hours today.. fingers are all worn out and I was just gonna go downstairs to watch some tv but I wouldn't of been able to sleep knowing that you're ahead..

                          so 30 restarts later..

                          bam
                          song is actually much easier on mirror




                          edit: just noticed these

                          Originally posted by ScarletSky
                          I think I'm gonna wait to post my score then, see what else he can come up with.
                          All I gotta say is, I hope he's better sober.
                          Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=353

                          like, that much better you were hoping for?

                          LOL yeah I'm not good at this game once I've got drinks on board
                          Last edited by Sweet_Feet; 07-16-2011, 06:28 PM.

                          Comment

                          • typing like wat
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 535

                            #388
                            Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                            Edit:

                            placeholder(****ing good was random as hell)
                            Last edited by typing like wat; 07-16-2011, 06:35 PM.
                            Originally posted by sayuncle990
                            Shit goes down, Typing like wat goes up. Basic physics.
                            Dragonsfury member

                            Comment

                            • ScarletSky
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 1811

                              #389
                              Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                              So what do we do now? Do I pick a song and we go at it again or what?

                              Comment

                              • Sweet_Feet
                                Washed Up
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 1934

                                #390
                                Re: Midnight's Summer Tourney

                                this subround ends on the 18th or something.. song choice will go to you for subround 2.. if we tie there as well, middie picks a tie breaker (much harder song)

                                Comment

                                Working...