Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #676
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    JPIOPJOIPOJKPOIPOJPJOUIUIOPTG


    I HIT THE LAST ROLL, DAMN IT

    Comment

    • SocoNhydro420
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2008
      • 915

      #677
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      OMG so close yet so far xD

      MUST... AAA...

      FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #678
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        I'm gonna stop for now. This son of a bitch is mine later/tomorrow.

        Comment

        • remedy1502
          remederpin
          • Feb 2007
          • 4885

          #679
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          JPIOPJOIPOJKPOIPOJPJOUIUIOPTG


          I HIT THE LAST ROLL, DAMN IT
          This could have been nice... without that good

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #680
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Comment

            • remedy1502
              remederpin
              • Feb 2007
              • 4885

              #681
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              <3

              Comment

              • pmonibuv1
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 3236

                #682
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                lol
                FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                sigpic


                Comment

                • SocoNhydro420
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 915

                  #683
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  I cant get the AAA, i tried and tried, this is best ill do i guess.
                  Attached Files

                  MUST... AAA...

                  FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                  Comment

                  • ScarletSky
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1811

                    #684
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Halogen, did you ever happen to look at those files I sent? (probably wrong place for this, but whatever)

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #685
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      I sent you a PM regarding them a while ago. I'll get to them soon. I'm not entirely up for judging files at the moment.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #686
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        You know what guys we try to help people with files when we can but this is getting ridiculous now. We have a two month old daughter, school and other things to take care of. Hell I can't remember the last time AJ and I had any "us" time we're always too busy doing things for other people. If the song is for the easy batch AJ and I will be judging it anyway so just send it in like every other person and you'll get your notes then. Don't post stuff unrelated to the tourney here it's just rude there are pms and ims use them.
                        Last edited by psychoangel691; 05-27-2011, 11:37 PM.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Velocity
                          Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1821

                          #687
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Comment

                          • remedy1502
                            remederpin
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 4885

                            #688
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            and velo is the same division as me lmfao

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #689
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              requesting a transfer to D6b if velo's gonna be like that~

                              plus lol screw you guys and your AAAs or almost AAAs on this file


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #690
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                We were actually thinking about putting velocity in d6a but we were kinda unsure lol. We'll have to discuss this and figure out what to do with it.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...