AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42
why is that score a AAA O.o does that grade thing even works XD
@Fanta: All the goods I get are all in the easier part, so i understand you :/
AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42
When does the tiebreaker submissions end because I have a problem. I wont be able to play at all today and I dont know if tomorrow is even an option either because my dad is trying to add stuff to is iphone or whatever it is and he just completely messed up the computer. First the internet wouldnt work, then there was no sound at all, then the computer froze forever and he just messed it all up and so I am stuck on my laptop (which I cant play worth crap on) and am waiting till he gets off the damn computer. It was fine before he had the iphone but he just had to screw it all up -_-.
Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97) Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101) Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)
When does the tiebreaker submissions end because I have a problem. I wont be able to play at all today and I dont know if tomorrow is even an option either because my dad is trying to add stuff to is iphone or whatever it is and he just completely messed up the computer. First the internet wouldnt work, then there was no sound at all, then the computer froze forever and he just messed it all up and so I am stuck on my laptop (which I cant play worth crap on) and am waiting till he gets off the damn computer. It was fine before he had the iphone but he just had to screw it all up -_-.
Tomorrow.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B) Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1) Best AAA-Sword Strike Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
Now I need to improve that 1 boo, crap gonna start whoring in a few min >.>
AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42
Comment