Yea just saw that I think a bump up is gonna have to happen now :/
Originally posted by Charu
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
I should hopefully be able to get that by tomorrow... I really don't like this song though. It's not like I have mental blocks, it's just awkward as hell (to me) after 1700 or so. I could definitely AAA until there. I think I had 2 at that point, and then finished with 10-0-0-1 a couple tries ago.
We will see...
That's where the fun begins. I don't know how many times I've AAA'd every part but screw up on another. Trills, easy. Jacks easy. Triplet 32nds, not too bad. Lag. ****. Hope for the competition
Yea just saw that I think a bump up is gonna have to happen now :/
I was ready for that, and, to be honest, I'll not complain. Also, I was really thinking about moving up to D5, as stated at DF's chat room. At the moment, I have a Lunar BF, and 2-0-0-0 at Slaytronic, I'll try to AAA both AND Uprock, to have a chance in this division, rofl.
I think you can def wreck in D5. Even if you don't get the AAAs for the earlier rounds you seem like the type of player that's just going to kill on the really hard stuff lol.
Originally posted by Charu
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Comment