MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #526
    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

    Boo whore >.<

    Comment

    • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 556

      #527
      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

      hi


      Top 3 finishes

      2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
      2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
      3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

      This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

      Comment

      • Dark_Chrysalis
        Something clever.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 740

        #528
        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

        I suppose I should start playing this for srs now... *sigh*


        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #529
          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

          Win

          Comment

          • Plan_Bsk81127
            snooches
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2007
            • 6420

            #530
            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

            Need a round end date please.

            Comment

            • MetalAtlas
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2007
              • 1691

              #531
              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

              5 pm thurs
              As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

              Comment

              • 8 Hour Whore
                ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                • Oct 2006
                • 2324

                #532
                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                I hate this song.. whatever..
                if I play at my friends house in time be ready for SDG

                SCORE:
                R.I.P JellyGod <333

                Best AAA: Banned Forever
                BlackFlags: 49

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #533
                  Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                  Hey Metal...I'm better then you :P

                  Comment

                  • will08
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 486

                    #534
                    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                    i wanted to get the best score in our division just in case but i was stuck at 16 goods and the song got boring

                    Comment

                    • wargasm1
                      Cowbelling FFR
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 1289

                      #535
                      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                      My team gonna lose :'(

                      Comment

                      • Plan_Bsk81127
                        snooches
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6420

                        #536
                        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                        Someone needs to seriously do updates. I dont know where I stand and it would help for both me and my partner. lol.

                        Comment

                        • Dark_Chrysalis
                          Something clever.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 740

                          #537
                          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                          I have no idea where my SS of this score went, but here it is from my replay data:


                          If that simply cannot be accepted, I guess there's this one. I gotta go to work, w/e...


                          Comment

                          • Plan_Bsk81127
                            snooches
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 6420

                            #538
                            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                            So.....its Thursday and it is past 5.......new round?

                            Comment

                            • Dragons_Fury
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 351

                              #539
                              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                              Guru and Masters

                              SilverBrian 5/0/0/0 and 0 6/1/0/1 - 11/1/0/1
                              SKG_Scinitill 3/0/0/2 and megamanmaniac 88/15/0/45 - 91/15/0/47
                              Plan_Bsk81127 1/0/0/0 and GG_Guru N/A
                              Azafreak and wyndblade
                              -------------------------------------
                              Etyukah and I'm Vince
                              Custom Stuff and Kmay

                              Advanced

                              Wargasm 14/0/0/4 and 8 Hour Whore 25/5/0/10 - 39/5/0/14
                              ic0slay3r 27/2/0/17 and will08 16/0/0/4 - 43/2/0/21
                              Dark_chrysalis 36/0/1/1 and R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 20/1/0/4 - 56/1/1/5
                              -------------------------------------------------------------
                              Vanilla Mnm 25/1/0/1 and Quigly

                              Inter

                              Metal 14/0/0/0 and Gun 13/0/0/0 - 17/0/0/0
                              ------------------------------------------------
                              psycho and darklord
                              Last edited by Dragons_Fury; 09-3-2009, 04:47 PM.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #540
                                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                                I'll have to ask metal if he has the next round songs
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...