MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Etylukah
    Ultimate Gamer
    • May 2009
    • 491

    #481
    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

    Improvements of Noobs Squad.



    Im Vince's score. Because he's too lazy to click post reply.
    Last edited by Etylukah; 08-28-2009, 07:04 PM. Reason: Cropped SSs 'cause they were huge.

    Comment

    • Plan_Bsk81127
      snooches
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2007
      • 6420

      #482
      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

      The end of this song does not like me. The song isnt hard, just doesnt seem to like me. lol



      Edit: Had the AAA up till the end, then bombed it. D:

      Last edited by Plan_Bsk81127; 08-28-2009, 07:28 PM.

      Comment

      • GG_Guru
        Let em' do what they want
        • Mar 2006
        • 3219

        #483
        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

        Comment

        • ic0slay3r
          Falangel <3
          • Sep 2006
          • 2309

          #484
          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

          you know what **** this song. I know I can do and sdg or almost AAA if I try but the steps to this is just ****ing annoying.


          AAA:531
          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
          # of BF: 42


          -------

          Comment

          • will08
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 486

            #485
            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

            Ic0 so are you saying your just being lazy ??? If so im not ganna improve my score and just let us get eliminated

            Comment

            • ic0slay3r
              Falangel <3
              • Sep 2006
              • 2309

              #486
              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

              Originally posted by will08
              Ic0 so are you saying your just being lazy ??? If so im not ganna improve my score and just let us get eliminated
              No I'm saying that I dont like the steps and that I suck at the song, but I know if I try harder I can get a decent score. Dont worry will I'm still gonna try to improve if I need to.

              AAA:531
              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
              # of BF: 42


              -------

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #487
                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • 8 Hour Whore
                  ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2324

                  #488
                  Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                  happy to say I never thought this possible lol
                  I will AAA if needed but eh?
                  going to play midnight now
                  SCORE:
                  R.I.P JellyGod <333

                  Best AAA: Banned Forever
                  BlackFlags: 49

                  Comment

                  • DARKLORDPANTS
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 130

                    #489
                    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament


                    2nd place in Dragons Fury's Team Tourney (novice)
                    2nd place in Vanilla & virus's Short & Sweet tourney! (novice)
                    1st place in The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament (novice)
                    1st place in Can You Beat The Dragons_Fury team members tourney (novice)

                    Comment

                    • Dark_Chrysalis
                      Something clever.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 740

                      #490
                      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                      Sweet, someone else received a Midnight-get.


                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #491
                        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                        Sweet...someone needs to do something about this >.>

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #492
                          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                          I'm going to be doing the updating for metal at 4. And I'll be posting next rounds songs
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #493
                            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                            Sounds wonderful, thanks much.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #494
                              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                              Current standings

                              Guru
                              Azafreak 54/5/0/2 and Wyndblade 77/15/12/39
                              ------------------------------------------------
                              P4rty_boy and Alloyus



                              Masters

                              Plan_Bsk81127 5/0/0/0 GG_Guru 3/0/0/0 - 8/0/0/0
                              PuRoDoNiNiCaNo 5/1/0/1 and TC_goelo 6/0/0/0 - 11/1/0/1
                              SilverBrian 18/0/0/0 and 0 2/0/0/1 - 20/0/0/1
                              Etylukah 13/0/0/0 and Im Vince 15/0/0/0 - 28/0/0/0
                              SKG_Scinitill 5/0/0/2 and Megamanmaniac n/a
                              Customstuff and Kmay
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              krunkykai22 and Raged Beserker
                              TC_pr0 and Remedy


                              Advanced

                              Dark_Chrysalis AAA and R3v0lut10nm4st3r 4/0/0/0 - 4/0/0/0
                              Wargasm 9/0/0/3 and 8 Hour Whore 3/0/0/0 - 12/0/0/3
                              will08 2/0/0/0 and ic0sl3r 25/3/0/19 - 27/3/0/19
                              VanillaMnm and Quigly
                              --------------------------------------------------
                              Bolth mannn and Dragonmegaxx


                              Intermediate

                              psychoangel691 AAA and DARKLORDPANTS 2/0/0/0 - 2/0/0/0
                              Gun92 1/0/0/0 and MetalAtlas 1/0/0/0 - 2/0/0/0
                              ----------------------------------------------------
                              Xx{Midnight}xX and hi_top



                              Metal gave me the next round songs I will be posting them at 4pm
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • SKG_Scintill
                                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 3877

                                #495
                                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                                Brb, nudging Megaman -.-





                                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                                ___
                                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...